Mobile, AL

Jeremiah A Denton Middle School 5

Posted November 16, 2013
I am an eighth grader at Denton right now and Denton is a fun school also the teachers try to help the students. We have spanish now and its ok now since we know how to do everything on the computers. To me, Denton(with all the mess and fights and drama) its getting you ready for what it is going to be like for you in high school. If you go to a private then youre going to grow up..a little to nice and preppy. You need to face reality because all schools have drama. But about Denton, the bad thing is, were to hype and some of us are focused on the wrong stuff. Also, because of the worst fights happening. But if you stay in the right group then youre good. Dont let em c u sweat. And be smart. Not stupid.

Jeremiah A Denton Middle School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
Wow! This is our second year at Denton. We are really impressed at how much better the kids are doing now. Denton just got a new principal, 4 new assistant principals, half new teachers, more teachers, more money, more technology, and more electives (Art, French, Music, Computer Applications, Sports etc). My daughter makes good grades and loves her Math and Art classes. When I visit I can see the improved leadership in the school and in the classroom. The teachers are more equipped to handle the kids with the smaller class sizes. The kids get help in their homerooms and free after-school tutoring! That leaves a lot more time for learning. With the new staff I don't have to worry about her safety. A word of advise to any parent that will be considering Denton. Choose this new Denton and your child will be part of the solution.

Jeremiah A Denton Middle School 3

Posted August 09, 2007
The school has new staff members this year.The school looks much cleaner and more controlled then last year

Jeremiah A Denton Middle School 5

Posted June 08, 2007
I think Denton is a good school it's just the kids. An i think that we should get more privileges to do and have more things. The first year i attened Denton it was great.Some people told me that it was a messy school.An i uselly get in to it with a lot of people but i did not.

Posted February 24, 2007
Denton is the worst school in the county. I am a current student at Denton. I try my best in school all the time, but it's not enough. Learning is impossible student are disrespectful. Teachers don' care about the students either and when they act up they don't do nothing about it.

Posted July 16, 2005
Disgusted! We moved to Mobile after school had started. We have never been at a school that has so much reverse racism and that the adminstration does nothing. My son had a A-B avg. at his last school but his grades have gone down to almost all D's, there is no leadership in the classroom. The teachers are not equipped to handle the nonsense that goes on in the classroom. 30 min of each class is used just to get the kids to quiet down. How much time does that leave for learning. Not enough! Even though I never saw less than two police officers at the school, I worried every day about his safety. There was a fight just about every day. A word of advise to any parent that will be considering Denton. Make another choice-move-home school do whatever you have to - to keep your child out of Denton.

Posted May 08, 2005
This school has a whole new building now it needs a whole new staff.

Jeremiah A Denton Middle School
3800 Pleasant Valley, Mobile, AL  36609
Last modified Jeremiah A Denton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jeremiah A Denton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top