Bad
Good

I am an eighth grader at Denton right now and Denton is a fun school also the teachers try to help the students. We have spanish now and its ok now since we know how to do everything on the computers. To me, Denton(with all the mess and fights and drama) its getting you ready for what it is going to be like for you in high school. If you go to a private then youre going to grow up..a little to nice and preppy. You need to face reality because all schools have drama. But about Denton, the bad thing is, were to hype and some of us are focused on the wrong stuff. Also, because of the worst fights happening. But if you stay in the right group then youre good. Dont let em c u sweat. And be smart. Not stupid.

Wow! This is our second year at Denton. We are really impressed at how much better the kids are doing now. Denton just got a new principal, 4 new assistant principals, half new teachers, more teachers, more money, more technology, and more electives (Art, French, Music, Computer Applications, Sports etc). My daughter makes good grades and loves her Math and Art classes. When I visit I can see the improved leadership in the school and in the classroom. The teachers are more equipped to handle the kids with the smaller class sizes. The kids get help in their homerooms and free after-school tutoring! That leaves a lot more time for learning. With the new staff I don't have to worry about her safety. A word of advise to any parent that will be considering Denton. Choose this new Denton and your child will be part of the solution.

The school has new staff members this year.The school looks much cleaner and more controlled then last year

I think Denton is a good school it's just the kids. An i think that we should get more privileges to do and have more things. The first year i attened Denton it was great.Some people told me that it was a messy school.An i uselly get in to it with a lot of people but i did not.

Denton is the worst school in the county. I am a current student at Denton. I try my best in school all the time, but it's not enough. Learning is impossible student are disrespectful. Teachers don' care about the students either and when they act up they don't do nothing about it.

Last modified Jeremiah A Denton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.