Bad
Good

Ben C. Rain High School as a parent of the school I have to say I have been very pleased with the leadership and teaching staff of B.C. Rain. Mr. Firle has worked to turn this school around in a positive way. Before he became the principal I would not allows my students to attend this school. After he came many parents told me it was a different school. He cares about the students, and I have seen him personal reach out to many of the students to encourage them to stay on the right path of getting a quality education. We have been enrolled here for three years now and I am seeing more and more improvements each year. Thanks to the leadership team and teachers at Rain I am proud to say I am a parent of this school, I am telling other parents that if you want your child to receive a quality education in a community school I suggest you send them to B.C. Rain High School. Thanks, A parent

I'm a teacher at B.C. Rain. Our principal, Mr. Firle, has drastically raised the graduation rate within a matter of very few years. He enforces all policies and procedures. Because the student is relatively smaller compared to other area high schools, teachers are able to focus more on students' academic achievement. In addition, students' morale is high and academically they are competitive with other schools such as Baker and Murphy. And, with the coming aviation academy, B.C. Rain is well on its way to becoming a top-performing area high school. I wouldn't want to teach anywhere else.

I attented Benton Cato Rain. I graduated in 2006. I feel like the parents of this school complain so much, about how the school looks, but none of them have taken the time to get up and go out and help these students raise money for a new school. My years at B.C. Rain were the best in my life. The teachers do care, but they can't make your child care about school, they do their job. They have a new principal and he has their school on lock. Its doesn't matter how a school looks on the outside, it only matters what the child does in the classroom. Thats just like the saying don't judge a book by its cover. So if these parents are so unhappy with how this school looks, go down to the School Board and make a complaint, because the kids cannot do it by themselves

i am an former student of ben c rain and no matter how the school was looking that do not mean that the teachers was not doing their best all of my teachers gave me the education that i needed it was my fault that it took my a while to get how important to me it was the grace of god and the support of my teachers that i made it through. So I want to thank all of the teachers who made it possible for me.

I am a former student of Ben C. Rain. Yes, the school had some issues, but I made the best of it. I didn't leave it up to the teachers to teach me, I taught myself. There are some teachers that care and there are some that don't as well as there are some parents that care and some don't. I did outside educational prep classes on the weekend which helped me but a lot of the students don't have that opportunity. The structure of the building is unsafe and needs to be repaired.

This school is one of the worst schools in the mobile county area, i had my child there for 2 weeks before i transfered them to Murphy Highschool, the building is almost falling apart it needs renovations As soon as possible, The teachers are not strict, and they have poor choices of classes. The parents are not involved, the roof is falling apart and the parents could not care. Lack of extracurricular activities and electives.

Last modified Ben C Rain High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.