Er Dickson Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2014
Principal required 5 yr old (MINOR) to sign suicide contract, (which courts would throw out in two seconds) for pointing a crayon and saying "pew,pew" is the height of stupidity. Would pull my child out of this school immediately, and Principal should be fired!

Er Dickson Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
This school changes their bus route rules every year. They accommodate some parenta with children that go to the bus stop but not all!!!! They rather your child stand at a bus stop whwre there's drug activity than safe infront of their home....

Posted August 13, 2013
E R Dickson is one of the best schools in Mobile County, my son have been a student there since K5 and will be going into the 4th grade this year 2013-2014. I love the staff from the office adminration to the teachers they are all wonderful. I was happy that my husband did his research in finding a great school for our son. I will recommend this school to any parent that is in search for that best school which they are looking for.

Posted April 05, 2012
April 5, 2012 I am a Grandmother of a sweet hearted little girl in Kindergarten at E.R. DICKSON. E.R. DICKSON rates excellent in my book, especially after attending the school's "Spring Fling" last week. Everything was done in an orderly fashion from the Office Staff down to the Activities and my granddaughter had a wonderful time. I've been in her classroom and found the children to be of good behavior but seemed happy, not afraid. As you know, a child's K-garten experience will follow them and have an impact on the way they feel about school for the rest of their school years. My child's Kindergarten teacher is Excellent!

Er Dickson Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
They hold a high academic standard and promote dedication and personal responsibility by the students. They reinforce positive character traits and morals and I feel my child is safe at school.

Er Dickson Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2009
ERD is only a good school, if you don't Special needs children attending. Then again that's mobile county in general.

Er Dickson Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2009
I have two children that attend E.R. Dickson, one in kindergarten and one in the fifth grade and they both LOVE this school! Great teachers! Good attitudes, all around a very good school! :)

Posted January 18, 2009
Both of my children love school. Typically, one child likes school, but not both. How these teachers (especially kindergarten) keep school exciting is amazing! Thank you ER Dickson teachers!

Er Dickson Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008
I am very happy with E R Dickson Elem. This school is very well organized. I like how they enforce the school uniform policy. It makes the school and students look really nice, organized and prepared for school. The teachers have a really good homework system going on there to. The carpool system in the morning is also very well orgqanized. Im overall very happy with this school. Only thing i wish they had was classes that teach spanish.

Posted July 16, 2008
This is a GREAT school! I have no complaints what so ever. The academics are incredible and the staff REALLY cares. If you value your kids' education then this is the school for them!

Er Dickson Elementary School
4645 Bit and Spur Rd, Mobile, AL  36608
Last modified Er Dickson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Er Dickson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top