Posted May 02, 2014
My son attended Dodge from kindergarten through the 5th grade. He absolutely flourished. The staff is excellent. My child has severe food allergies and we never had a single incident there. The education he received was wonderful and allowed him to enter a local magnet school for college prep in the 6th grade.

Posted May 07, 2013
We are just finishing our first year at Dodge! I can not find one single thing to complain about (other than they should hurry and rebuild a new playground). My daughter LOVES her teacher Mrs. Guy. Dr Christ has been wonderful as well. We love Dodge

Posted November 14, 2012
My son has been at Dodge from kindergarten and is now in the fourth grade. Prior to coming to Dodge he went to a private school and he was getting diagnosed with aspergers. His teacher at the private school bullied him to the point he was terrified to go to school and hated school. Halfway through kindergarten at Dodge he was no longer terrified of school or the teachers in fact he loved his teacher Mrs Guy. We did have problems with his 3rd grade teacher concerning communication with us, the parents. Other than that his teachers have all looked out for him and even gone out of there way to help him and keep us informed. He actually admitted over the summer he couldn't wait for school to start! We are moving soon and will hate to leave Dodge and the teachers.

Posted August 07, 2011
I have 3 children who attend Dodge. I absolutely love the teachers and staff, as well as the curriculum. It shows how much they truly care for the children and their education, not just by test scores or their speech, but by my childrens and others behavior toward the school, the staff, and fellow students. I couldn't imagine my kids going anywhere else.

Posted November 30, 2010
a really great to be in my son is in middle school now and he loved this school

Olive J Dodge Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2010
I hate this school because my son cant get a advanced program.Hes a straight A student and they wont do anything.

Olive J Dodge Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2009
My child is in 1st grade and I am really disappointed this year with Dodge. There seems to be a problem with bulling and other bad behavior that is not being addressed by the school.

Posted June 21, 2009
I have 2 children at Dodge. I absolutely love it! My daughter will be in the PACE program next year. The teachers have been so sensitive to her development from the beginning that I believe that they are a big part of the reason she will be in that program. My son just finished his first year and I am amazed at how well he reads and is motivated to do his very best. I look for him to move on up to PACE later. Our new principal is fantastic! She has brought some new programs to the school that the kids are very excited about (running club). We are so proud to be part of the Dodge family! Parents are so welcome to be part of the school. We love it.

Olive J Dodge Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2007
Kristen Rice was our daughter's teacher last year and it was the best experience of our daughter's school life so far. She completely changed the outlook of our daughter and we love her for that. I just hope the rest of her school experience will be that great. Our negative experience was with the school bus and the atmosphere and conduct of the children. The school refused and the transportation department refused to handle the situation.

Posted March 16, 2007
Dodge is a great school. I have 2 children who have attended this school for the past 4 years. My children both love the AMSTI program and seem to have learned a lot using the hands on approach involved with this program. I would recommend this school to anyone as long as you don't need the special education program for 4th or 5th grade.

Olive J Dodge Elementary School
2615 Longleaf Dr, Mobile, AL  36693
Last modified Olive J Dodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olive J Dodge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top