Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The teachers bully and belittle students. They should work on communication and be more passionate.

I moved to this schools area in 2014-2015 school year, She had a good teacher and everything it just seemed like there wasn't enough communication from parents to teachers, unless you was a part of the PTO in which then you knew ALL..But I am a single Mother of 2 with a full time job.....that required me to work late during the week so it wasn't an option for me to be a part of the PTO committee.Me and my husband were going through a divorce and I just think I wanted more involvement. Home work assignments were never taught to the kids before they were instructed to complete the assignment, My daughter was often than not extremely confused on what was going on in a lot of her subjects which required us to Google and research the best ways to teach her this stuff so she could excel. i loved the fact that they required the Students to meet a certain goal for Accelerated reader! thanks to that my daughter is able to read pretty well as a 1st grader. It still took a lot of Me and my mother teaching her though and it was hard and annoying! I just don't understand what these teachers are doing in class if my child still hasn't absorbed any of the information! Why do i pay taxes?!?!

My son attended Dodge from kindergarten through the 5th grade. He absolutely flourished. The staff is excellent. My child has severe food allergies and we never had a single incident there. The education he received was wonderful and allowed him to enter a local magnet school for college prep in the 6th grade.

We are just finishing our first year at Dodge! I can not find one single thing to complain about (other than they should hurry and rebuild a new playground). My daughter LOVES her teacher Mrs. Guy. Dr Christ has been wonderful as well. We love Dodge

My son has been at Dodge from kindergarten and is now in the fourth grade. Prior to coming to Dodge he went to a private school and he was getting diagnosed with aspergers. His teacher at the private school bullied him to the point he was terrified to go to school and hated school. Halfway through kindergarten at Dodge he was no longer terrified of school or the teachers in fact he loved his teacher Mrs Guy. We did have problems with his 3rd grade teacher concerning communication with us, the parents. Other than that his teachers have all looked out for him and even gone out of there way to help him and keep us informed. He actually admitted over the summer he couldn't wait for school to start! We are moving soon and will hate to leave Dodge and the teachers.

I have 3 children who attend Dodge. I absolutely love the teachers and staff, as well as the curriculum. It shows how much they truly care for the children and their education, not just by test scores or their speech, but by my childrens and others behavior toward the school, the staff, and fellow students. I couldn't imagine my kids going anywhere else.

a really great to be in my son is in middle school now and he loved this school

I hate this school because my son cant get a advanced program.Hes a straight A student and they wont do anything.

My child is in 1st grade and I am really disappointed this year with Dodge. There seems to be a problem with bulling and other bad behavior that is not being addressed by the school.

I have 2 children at Dodge. I absolutely love it! My daughter will be in the PACE program next year. The teachers have been so sensitive to her development from the beginning that I believe that they are a big part of the reason she will be in that program. My son just finished his first year and I am amazed at how well he reads and is motivated to do his very best. I look for him to move on up to PACE later. Our new principal is fantastic! She has brought some new programs to the school that the kids are very excited about (running club). We are so proud to be part of the Dodge family! Parents are so welcome to be part of the school. We love it.

Last modified Olive J Dodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.