Bad
Good

We love Montevallo! The teachers and staff are all awesome. I have three children at MES and every teacher we have ever had has been wonderful. They are all kind and caring and truly love the children. The office staff and lunchroom staff is wonderful as well. I can't say enough good things about MES!

Wonderful school!!! The teachers and staff are caring and very informative. The children definitely are their top priority. I highly recommend this school.

I love this school because there is not discrimination.We are Hispanics and we feel welcome to this school.The teachers are great,so is the staff.My children said they don't feel left out by other kids,no competitions,etc.

Over the years I have had two children go through MES and I currently have 1 child that's in first grade. I love this school and it's faculty and staff. I've had 'issues' with one or two teachers but after working things out, things have been great. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to get the best education there is at a public school.

Last modified Montevallo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.