Montevallo, AL

Posted June 07, 2014
We love Montevallo! The teachers and staff are all awesome. I have three children at MES and every teacher we have ever had has been wonderful. They are all kind and caring and truly love the children. The office staff and lunchroom staff is wonderful as well. I can't say enough good things about MES!

Posted June 06, 2014
Wonderful school!!! The teachers and staff are caring and very informative. The children definitely are their top priority. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 09, 2008

Posted April 23, 2007
I love this school because there is not discrimination.We are Hispanics and we feel welcome to this school.The teachers are great,so is the staff.My children said they don't feel left out by other kids,no competitions,etc.

Posted April 13, 2007
Over the years I have had two children go through MES and I currently have 1 child that's in first grade. I love this school and it's faculty and staff. I've had 'issues' with one or two teachers but after working things out, things have been great. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to get the best education there is at a public school.

Posted September 13, 2005
I have a seven year old who has attended MES since the very first day of kindergarten. Like most parents, I am careful about the people who come into contact with my child and take a strong interest in what he is learning. I drop him off each morning with no fear that he will be endangered and with every confidence that he is learning at a significant rate and how to be the best world citizen that he can be. As a result of positive experiences at school and at home, my son is healthy, friendly, happy, well-read, well adjusted, and loves school! What more could a mother want?

Posted July 12, 2005
This school has the best teachers. They are very friendly and helpful. I am very happy with this school thus far.

Montevallo Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2005
This school is great! We have a K & 4th grader and they both really enjoy their classes and teachers. The teachers go above & beyond for their children. Our K grader is writing, reading and he has learned some sign language! The quality of the education is outstanding without sacrificing what it is to be a child! I feel we are very lucky to have just such a school! Michael McLure

Montevallo Elementary School
171 Jeter Circle, Montevallo, AL  35115
Last modified Montevallo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montevallo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top