Bad
Good

We love this school!!! You will not be dissapointed with the education that your children will receive at Haven. They use the Abeka cirriculum and the children love it. My children are thriving and love being in a faith based school. My husband and I would recommend this school anyday!

My daughter is 6 and my son is 5 and they both love this school. They have learned so much more here than in any other school we have tried in the area. The student to teacher ratio is awesome. My kids can't wait to show me all the work they did everyday. I was a bit worried that my 5 year old wasn't ready for this kind of structured education but he has thrived here. I would recommend this school to anyone with young children who is looking for a better yet affordable alternative to public school.

My daughter is 7 and is in the first grade at Haven Christian Academy. She went to public school in Montevallo last year and cried everyday. But now she cant wait to go to school and would stay there longer everyday if she could. She has even asked to go to school on the weekend! The teachers are fantastic and so sweet, and due to small class size she gets lots of one on one attention. She was struggling with handwriting and math when she started this fall, but they have really helped her with this. Even tutored her in the afternoons for no extra charge. She now makes a A in math and a B+ in writing. The tuition price is affordable and the kids learn so much here on the abeka program. My daughter will definitley be back next year along with my 5 year old son who will be starting kindergarten. If you are considering this school, you have my word the teachers are awesome and they really care about the students. I couldnt be any happier with our experience here.=)

Last modified Haven Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-4