Floyd Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
I think Floyd is a wonderful. Being a single parent of a 1st grader who attends this school, I can say that I feel extremely safe when I drop my child off in the morning. The staff reconizes and greets my child every morning by name. She is not just another student that noone knows. I also love the fact that her teacher and I have a bond, she calls me on my cell just to keep in touch and I like that. Not just on my childs bad days, but on her good days also.

Floyd Elementary School
630 Augusta Ave, Montgomery, AL  36111
Last modified Floyd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Floyd Elementary School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top