Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

I only know of one instance where a student was bullied and it was immediately and effectively addressed.

Supports LD students: Agree

I'm not knowledgeable about this issue, but our child thrives in the learning environment provided, and he's a challenge to keep engaged.

Our son is a 5th grader at Bear and has attended since kindergarten. Every teacher and administrator - without exception - has been attentive, engaged and concerned about the welfare and potential of our child and every child at Bear. They provide a stimulating and fun environment for learning as well as a wholesome throwback atmosphere to what grammar school once was. What a blessing it's been to our family!

I have to say that we have been apart of the Bear family since my daughter was in kindergarten. She is now in the third grade and I pray when she enters middle school that it will be under the same circumstance that we are now.

The Staff dedication, parent involvement, and family atmosphere are why we love Bear and feel so blessed to have our child there!

The teachers are awesome. My child has learned so much this year. The school is amazing

My son has been at Bear since he was in Kindergarten and he is know in 4th grade. I can tell you I wouldn't want him going anywhere else in Montgomery. The school, teachers, and the staff are simply amazing.

My step son has been at Bear since he was in Kindergarten and he is in the 4th grade now. The teachers and staff are amazing in the work that they do.

Not only do the teachers love their job but they love our children. We could not ask for a better learning enviroment for our children. We are so thankful to be a part of the Bear family.

Its great for the kids they are always ten steps ahead of the private and the public shcools. The teachers love the work they do and they love the students. Great teacher parent comunications. Bear rocks!

Last modified Bear Exploration Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.