Montgomery, AL

Posted November 28, 2014
I have to say that we have been apart of the Bear family since my daughter was in kindergarten. She is now in the third grade and I pray when she enters middle school that it will be under the same circumstance that we are now.

Posted April 30, 2010
The Staff dedication, parent involvement, and family atmosphere are why we love Bear and feel so blessed to have our child there!

Posted April 27, 2010
The teachers are awesome. My child has learned so much this year. The school is amazing

Posted April 27, 2010
My son has been at Bear since he was in Kindergarten and he is know in 4th grade. I can tell you I wouldn't want him going anywhere else in Montgomery. The school, teachers, and the staff are simply amazing.

Posted April 27, 2010
My step son has been at Bear since he was in Kindergarten and he is in the 4th grade now. The teachers and staff are amazing in the work that they do.

Posted April 26, 2010
Not only do the teachers love their job but they love our children. We could not ask for a better learning enviroment for our children. We are so thankful to be a part of the Bear family.

Posted April 25, 2010
Its great for the kids they are always ten steps ahead of the private and the public shcools. The teachers love the work they do and they love the students. Great teacher parent comunications. Bear rocks!

Posted April 25, 2010
This is absolutely the best elementary school in the country!

Posted April 25, 2010
The instruction is very challenging yet the teachers make it a fun learning environment. The entire staff gets involved in motivating the kids and the parents to excel. You get a sense that the teachers care about their students success. It's also a safe and creative atmosphere. It's the best elementary school a parent could ask for!

Posted April 24, 2010
We have a grandchild in this school and we attend student programs during the year and we have a family member who is an amazing teacher and through her we hear about the incredible parent participation and the fact that they do not have so many of the disciplanary issues that are such a problem in other schools in the area.

Bear Exploration Center
2525 Churchill Dr, Montgomery, AL  36111
Last modified Bear Exploration Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Exploration Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top