Montgomery, AL

Capitol Heights Jr High School 2

Posted July 19, 2012
capital heights was a good school when i was going there but it has gone way down hill in the past 8 years since i was enrolled there. it was a great school back then and i would love to see it clean up.

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted April 20, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009
Capitol Heights is such a great school. This school has some of the best teachers in the county. I am parent that has had 5 kids to attend CHJHS. I love everything about the programs and leadership. I have had so many great teachers to help my children. Ms. Gray, Mr. Holloway, and Ms. Peterson to name a few.

Posted January 20, 2009

Posted September 15, 2008

Capitol Heights Jr High School 4

Posted August 13, 2008
Capital Heights has been through major transition in the last few years. Our sons who both have learning disabilites have been treated with utmost respect from their teachers, the principal and the SE staff. Our philosophy on what makes a great school is simply this...parental involvement! The more we have been involved, the more we get what we think is needed with our children. I LOVE the principal, Mr Johnson who has high expectations from all the students as far as behavior and academics!! I LOVE THAT!!

Capitol Heights Jr High School 2

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted April 23, 2008
Capitol Heights is a terrible school. Coming from a terrible neighborhood before moving to Montgomery, I thought I had seen the worst. The teachers seem not to care what kind of education is recieved, as long as they are getting paid. Unfair rules are taking place here, and quite frankly it is unfair. Next year my child will be attending a magnet school due to the poor effort the principal Mr.Johnson and the staff and faculty members are showing. If anything is need to be done, it would be a new principal and some work done on the school. As I observed the hallways are far too small for all of the students to travel period to period. It is a high danger area. Some medal detectors wouldn't do harm either.

Posted December 12, 2007

Capitol Heights Jr High School
116 Federal Dr, Montgomery, AL  36107
Last modified Capitol Heights Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capitol Heights Jr High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top