Montgomery, AL

Posted June 24, 2009
I love the school as a parent my child has learn a lot there

Posted August 24, 2008
My daughter went through this school Kindergarten through 5th. She got the best reading education ever. My son went through 1st grade and moved to Prattville. He does not have the same level of education. Catoma is a great school.

Posted September 29, 2005
My aunts and uncles attended Catoma years ago, I attended Catoma in the 80's, and now my children are students at Catoma. We love this school. I cannot imagine sending my children to any of the other local public schools. The teachers are great. We now have a coach of our very own and the children are learning the fundamentals of healthy living. There aren't other extracurricular activities available that I'm aware of. Many of the parents volunteer at the school and go eat lunch with their children regularly. Parents always seem to be welcome there.

Posted January 13, 2005
I've never been to Catoma Elementary, but it's been my priviledge to sit under the teaching of one of Catoma's best. Mayte' Cotton has spent a greatdeal of time working with local doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel to help us improve our teaching. If her heart for teaching and her skills in that area are even half as good with the children in her classes as they are with the adults she teaches, you have a rare gem at Catoma. Thank you for sharing her with the medical personnel of the area!

Posted August 11, 2004
I have a son in 2nd grade. We think its a great school. I went there in the 70's and my husband went their in the 60's. We love it and hope he can stay thru 5th grade. It would be great it if they would add a junior high school and high school to it. Our 1st grade teacher last year was great. We loved her and hated to see her go to Garrett this year. A great teacher. Alice Perkins. This is the school to be at.

1780 Mitchell Young Rd, Montgomery, AL  36108
Last modified Catoma Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Catoma Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top