Montgomery, AL

Posted April 18, 2014
This school is great for kids with special needs. Also they send a tutor to your home to help your child read up to par.

Posted September 09, 2013
My daughter started out at Dalraida and we were told by her Kindergarten teacher that she was very advanced for her age and she would benefit from testing into one of the magnet programs. We took her advice and my daughter was accepted into Forest Avenue. After a few years of Forest Avenue, we just weren't that impressed. My daughter had friends and didn't mind going to school, but the teachers were not living up to the expectations I had. It seemed like the teachers at FAAM just assumed all kids knew the "above grade" information and they did not want to teach, just grade. After a few years at FAAM, we made the decision to bring my daughter back to Dalraida. Best decision ever! We have notice the biggest change in her personality and we are so much happier with the teachers here at Dalraida. I almost regret ever sending her to magnet, but I am sure that it helped somewhere along the way. I highly recommend this school to other parents. Of course we worry about the middle & high school options after Dalraida, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. Very happy with Dalraida and so glad to bring my child back into this school before middle school starts.

Posted June 04, 2012
Excellent teachers... It starts with an excellent principal. My child simply loves going to school. I am very happy with Dalraida Elementary school.

Posted June 16, 2010
I used to attend Dalraida until grade 5, when I was unexpetedly transfered to Brewbaker Int. Dalraida was an awesome school and I had a great education. It taught me a lot about life as well. Because of what I learned in Dalraida, I am one of the smartest students at Brewbaker. Or should I say was, since, in a few months, I will be attending Brewbaker Middle School? I still remember all of my teachers and staff: so courteus, so nice, so educational. I will never forget everyone and everything I learned there and it's not leaving me for a long time. :)

Posted February 05, 2010
I love dalraida! mrs.keith cares so much about the kids and will do anything to keep them safe while the 3-6th grade are in the portables. They are done with the new building and we can eat lunch in there. It is awesome!

Dalraida Elementary School 2

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted September 03, 2008

Dalraida Elementary School
440 Dalraida Rd, Montgomery, AL  36109
Last modified Dalraida Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dalraida Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top