Montgomery, AL
Students enrolled: 2,062

Posted October 26, 2013
Worst school in the county. Teachers, asst principals, and the principal do not have the interest of the students at heart. Their main agenda is to suspend; for everything. If you can afford a private school or have the ability to homeschool please RUN, not walk from this place!!!

Posted August 10, 2013
This school should be closed down. The teachers teach directly from the book and have no idea what they're doing.

Jefferson Davis High School 3

Posted July 27, 2013
i was at jd for ninth grade now finna be a sophomore but i only give this school a three because it wasnt so bad but not all that good either but hey we cant let the rotten apples spoil everything because this school was once a good school and it aint the only bad school either but we currently finna have a new principal so things proably get better or worse. #sophomore

Posted March 13, 2013
This school is horrible now. I am here for my ninth grade year. The students are rowdy. The administration treats everyone like inmates and never lets anyone do anything. The teachers act like they don't care about what happens to you or your future. The test scores are atrocious and it seems like many of the freshmen are failing

Jefferson Davis High School 0

Posted November 14, 2008
I graduated from JD and was shocked to see how much this school had changed. They used to have a excellent band program and now it was something totally different. I would have never thought JD would take a turn for the worst.

Jefferson Davis High School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
For the June 4th commenter, it is the responsiblity of the student to get scholarships and/or communicate that they need assistance to the guidance office. I graduated in '07 and I am a sophmore at AUBURN, I have a 3.87 GPA. Jeff Daivs is One of the BEST *public* high schools in Montgomery... If u struggling, U need to step yo game up!!!

Jefferson Davis High School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Jefferson Davis High School 4

Posted September 19, 2008
I use to attend Jefferson Davis. I found it to be a great enviroment to learn because they had a lot of classes that most schools in montgomery dont offer.

Jefferson Davis High School 3

Posted August 01, 2008
I currently go to Jefferson Davis and it is better than some and worse than some. this is my senior year and for me it has been ok. I can't say that for everybody. Some of the teachers need to go easy on some of the students, not everybody learns the sameway. I have seen so many times where a teacher goes off or gets an attiude with a student for not understanding something. Some of the teacher dont even seem qualified for their job. There are some good teachers, who care about you and will help you.

Jefferson Davis High School 2

Posted August 01, 2008

Jefferson Davis High School
3420 Carter Hill Rd, Montgomery, AL  36111
Last modified Jefferson Davis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Davis High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top