Bad
Good

I have to say, my time at JD was very interesting. I started in 2009 as a sophomore to 2012 as a senior. I've had some great classes, and I've had some terrible classes. Honestly, it really depends on what kind of teacher you have. I've had teachers that just gave us busy work and then I've had teachers who really want you to learn and prepare you for college and life. The administration constantly changed, which made the school unstable. I feel like the school could get a better reputation if it had a stable, long time principal and if the teachers there would collectively be proactive in the student's education. Yes, some of the students are unruly, but that honestly does not affect how you could learn at JD. As long as the student is diligent in their work, they should succeed just fine. The only thing I would want to see from JD is more resources for students like having career fairs and more tutoring offered for struggling students.

Worst school in the county. Teachers, asst principals, and the principal do not have the interest of the students at heart. Their main agenda is to suspend; for everything. If you can afford a private school or have the ability to homeschool please RUN, not walk from this place!!!

This school should be closed down. The teachers teach directly from the book and have no idea what they're doing.

i was at jd for ninth grade now finna be a sophomore but i only give this school a three because it wasnt so bad but not all that good either but hey we cant let the rotten apples spoil everything because this school was once a good school and it aint the only bad school either but we currently finna have a new principal so things proably get better or worse. #sophomore

This school is horrible now. I am here for my ninth grade year. The students are rowdy. The administration treats everyone like inmates and never lets anyone do anything. The teachers act like they don't care about what happens to you or your future. The test scores are atrocious and it seems like many of the freshmen are failing

I graduated from JD and was shocked to see how much this school had changed. They used to have a excellent band program and now it was something totally different. I would have never thought JD would take a turn for the worst.

For the June 4th commenter, it is the responsiblity of the student to get scholarships and/or communicate that they need assistance to the guidance office. I graduated in '07 and I am a sophmore at AUBURN, I have a 3.87 GPA. Jeff Daivs is One of the BEST *public* high schools in Montgomery... If u struggling, U need to step yo game up!!!

I use to attend Jefferson Davis. I found it to be a great enviroment to learn because they had a lot of classes that most schools in montgomery dont offer.

I currently go to Jefferson Davis and it is better than some and worse than some. this is my senior year and for me it has been ok. I can't say that for everybody. Some of the teachers need to go easy on some of the students, not everybody learns the sameway. I have seen so many times where a teacher goes off or gets an attiude with a student for not understanding something. Some of the teacher dont even seem qualified for their job. There are some good teachers, who care about you and will help you.

This isn't a school for a student who wants to get a good understanding of knowledge. Very few teachers are even highly qualified. Also the chances of getting a great scholarship to a great school is close to none. Tests provided by the state, compared to other high schools, are horrible. A student has a better chance of teaching his of her self. A lot of other 'moral issues' plague J.D. as well. That's my opinion on J.D., but another person may think otherwise.

Last modified Jefferson Davis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.