Montgomery, AL

Morningview Elementary School 3

Posted January 17, 2014
I dont know how the school is yet, my son is new. Monday will be his first day.

Morningview Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2008
My little girl attends second grade at Morningview. The best school in the district. They utilize strategies that help students achieve beyond their highest potential. This is truly a remarkable school.

Morningview Elementary School 3

Posted January 29, 2008
I think Morningview has great potential. my son is progressing day by day and the 6th grade teachers are fantastic! Im glad they have added a computer lab this year. Go Mustangs!

Morningview Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted October 16, 2006

Posted May 15, 2006
- a administrator

Morningview Elementary School 5

Posted February 17, 2005
My little girl started Morningview this year (2004-2005) school year an d I have not had any bad experences the treacher responds to my notes and lets me know what is going on with my chid. She also keeps over the counter skin cream for her very dry skin and to the two reviews I read I would like to ask did you go to public school and if you did can see what I see in the reading and math improvments. The classes are smaller and the teachers have more training than They seem to have had only ten years ago when I finnished school.

Posted August 30, 2004
My son has attended Morningview for the last 3 years. With the exception of his kindergarten year, the following school years have been a nightmare. My son has a skin condition, Severe A Topic Excema. Problems of not following doctors orders last year from the very beginning of the school year, caused me to have to admit my son to U.A.B Childrens Hospital for a very severe skin infection. Now, this year looks like it's going to be the same thing over again.After several phone calls and letters to the teacher and the principal, promises were made that this would not happen again this year. Well, in this parents opinion, I'm going to need an Attorney.

Morningview Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2004
My daughter attended this school for 9 weeks. That is all we could handle. The teacher did not have control of her class. The kids were out of control. The whole 9 weeks she was there I saw grades 1 time. Many other problems occured that I talked with the teacher about in person, sent notes to school and talked to her on the phone. None of my concerns were ever addressed. I went to the principal and talked with him 2 or 3 times. I asked that she be moved to a new class. She was moved eventually to a class the principal told me 'this teacher has more problems the the teacher she has now'. So I am now paying 350.00 a month to send my child to a private school. I would not recommend this school to anyone. The principal did not seem capable of handling these type situations. I was very disappointed in this school.

Morningview Elementary School
2849 Pelzer Ave, Montgomery, AL  36109
Last modified Morningview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morningview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top