Brewbaker Intermediate School 3

Posted July 18, 2014
Brewbaker is a great school the teachers there are nice to a certain extent, but one thing this school does is ask for money every other week we as parents feel like we are paying for them to get an education at this school both of my kids attend this school and it really sucks I am a low income parent and I don't have money like that to just give the school.

Posted June 06, 2009
Not cooperative with parents and unresponsive to students safety. The curriculum is boring and the students do little to no extracurricular activities. Some of the teacher are quality teachers like Ms. Garrett. She is teacher that is willing and able to teach the students in a way that is fun and exciting. The students are able to read books they like after finishing there work. I also like the P.E. coaches they work with the students and they make P.E. fun. I also liked the Motown PTA meeting. The parents, teachers, and students enjoyed themselves (and I can't wait to see what they perform next year(.

Posted November 09, 2008

Brewbaker Intermediate School 0

Posted August 30, 2008
I think that this school has to many chiefs. It seems as though the teachers are always focused on trivial things and not the important things. They treat the children like they are adults as the children have the right to make thier own decisions about their life. Yes you have some children who have parents that just don't care but don't sterotype all children as being that way and then take your frustations out on the children who's parents do care. That is not fair at all. I think that the teachers need more training and more workshops. Personally I feel that there is just no end to the lack of accountablility in this school and the Montgomery school system as a whol.

Posted June 20, 2007

Posted May 22, 2007
I personally feel that the educational system here is very slow. And while I believe that education is very important I just don't feel that the teachers here think the same way. It seems as though they are just working to get a paycheck and the children are losing out because of this. I think that education is very important for our children and the teachers here knew what they were getting into before they were hired and yet they forget what the main goal is in the montgomery school district. There is a sacrifice in everything that you do it is just a question of if you are willing to do it and quite frankly they just don't care.

Brewbaker Intermediate School 4

Posted April 10, 2007

Brewbaker Intermediate School 2

Posted March 27, 2007
I think my child deserves better. just because it is a free public school doesn't mean it is the right school I feel that my child deserves the best out of life and brewbaker is not right for my child.

Posted April 20, 2005
This is one of the very best elementary schools in the city. I moved from Virginia, and was concerned about the quality of education our children would get in Alabama, so we chose our school carefully. We were not disappointed. The quality of the teaching and the level and quality of homework were both high. School uniforms were a plus from my perspective. The teachers of both my teachers were involved and easy to approach. The expectations on the kids were higher than normal, but the education was excellent.

Posted January 09, 2005
this is probably the worst school in Montgomery Cty.

Brewbaker Intermediate School
4455 Brewbaker Dr, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Brewbaker Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brewbaker Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top