Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers work hard and come to school everyday my child loved it there my next two children will attend when they are out of elementary school.

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers create a lot of projects throughout the year in different classes I especially like the math projects!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school staff schedules conferences often to ensure parents have a clear picture of your child's progress. The teachers attend after school events regularly to support the whole child and they often call home to share positive things about my child.

Brewbaker Middle School prepared my child to excel in AP courses in high school. The teachers work hard to provide accurate and up-to-date feed back to me and my child. My son felt safe and loved his teachers dearly. This past year a Brewbaker Middle School student won the Montgomery County Spelling Bee!! She out lasted all schools in Montgomery to include private and magnet school. I highly recommend Brewbaker Middle School to any parent living in the Montgomery metro area. Go Cougars!!

I have NEVER experienced the low down behavior that we experienced at this school. I did notice that all these reviews are from students, not sure why parents are not complaining. My child was bullyed continuously. When she would report issues, they turned their head. When she stood up for herself, she was suspended. When she would get in trouble and I asked to see the tape, I was denied access. I had to record conversations with administration. She couldn't talk to counsellors because they would tell the whole school her business. No teacher ever responded to me about conferences. I personally complained and nothing happened. Students pushed her in front of moving buses and nothing was done. I finally had to movie my daughter to another county for her safety. 5 months later they still had not sent her new school her transcripts and gave me a big lie about why. I ended having to call the board to get any action so that she could pass and graduate to high school. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL OR SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR THAT MATTER. SOMEONE HIGHER UP NEEDS TO TAKE OVER THIS SCHOOL SYSTEM.

wow its been two years already since i graduated 8 grade i can say the school wasnt bad aleast not like jd but hey like i said dont let the spoil apples spoil the fun of it because years go by fast but i had some good times and bad times but remember that just school life #class of 2012

I really like this school because as a student you really can learn here. The staff at Brewbaker really prepares you for the world ahead. I recommend any parent to send the child or children to Brewbaker. They prepare you for the next grade ahead before time and I think that's just wonderful. Thanks for teaching and preparing me for the future!

Brewbaker is raw in sports i'm the QB of the football team and we are rawin school we have great teachers who alwas want to help students if they need help with work are are anything else the teachers are there.Brewbaker c-team and varsity are gonna be the 2009 city champs and wutz up.

This is a good school but stricted. Most parents wouldnt agree but they do. Im in the 7th grade and this is my first week there and I like it but its just to strict. They should make not little changes but a lot. Every corner you turn you see the police. I dont think that the 7th graders shouldnt have to suffer what the 8th and 9th graders did. So Im saying that school needs to change quick.

I have been at Brewbaker since 7th grade and i love it. Its an awesome environment for learning and i appreciate being a part of the brebaker community.

Last modified Brewbaker Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.