Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 08, 2016
Thank you to all the wonderful teachers at Brewbaker Middle School I look forward to working with you in the near future!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 08, 2016
Teachers work hard and come to school everyday my child loved it there my next two children will attend when they are out of elementary school.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 08, 2016
Teachers create a lot of projects throughout the year in different classes I especially like the math projects!!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
The school's motto "Failure is NOT an Option! that was enough for me as a parent I sold because that reassured me that they were working hard to provide sound classroom instruction.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
Students are allow to share their thoughts and concerns to the school staff. Teachers are willing to listen and support each student regardless of the situation.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
Yes I feel as if Brewbaker Middle School cares deeply for all children the school often host after-school choir and band concerts to build confidence and encourage future growth. Many teachers and parents attend together to celebrate success.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2016
The school staff schedules conferences often to ensure parents have a clear picture of your child's progress. The teachers attend after school events regularly to support the whole child and they often call home to share positive things about my child.

Brewbaker Jr High School 5

Posted June 08, 2016
Brewbaker Middle School prepared my child to excel in AP courses in high school. The teachers work hard to provide accurate and up-to-date feed back to me and my child. My son felt safe and loved his teachers dearly. This past year a Brewbaker Middle School student won the Montgomery County Spelling Bee!! She out lasted all schools in Montgomery to include private and magnet school. I highly recommend Brewbaker Middle School to any parent living in the Montgomery metro area. Go Cougars!!

Brewbaker Jr High School 1

Posted May 27, 2015
I have NEVER experienced the low down behavior that we experienced at this school. I did notice that all these reviews are from students, not sure why parents are not complaining. My child was bullyed continuously. When she would report issues, they turned their head. When she stood up for herself, she was suspended. When she would get in trouble and I asked to see the tape, I was denied access. I had to record conversations with administration. She couldn't talk to counsellors because they would tell the whole school her business. No teacher ever responded to me about conferences. I personally complained and nothing happened. Students pushed her in front of moving buses and nothing was done. I finally had to movie my daughter to another county for her safety. 5 months later they still had not sent her new school her transcripts and gave me a big lie about why. I ended having to call the board to get any action so that she could pass and graduate to high school. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL OR SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR THAT MATTER. SOMEONE HIGHER UP NEEDS TO TAKE OVER THIS SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Brewbaker Jr High School 4

Posted July 27, 2013
wow its been two years already since i graduated 8 grade i can say the school wasnt bad aleast not like jd but hey like i said dont let the spoil apples spoil the fun of it because years go by fast but i had some good times and bad times but remember that just school life #class of 2012

4425 Brewbaker Dr, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Brewbaker Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.