Montgomery, AL

Brewbaker Jr High School 1

Posted May 27, 2015
I have NEVER experienced the low down behavior that we experienced at this school. I did notice that all these reviews are from students, not sure why parents are not complaining. My child was bullyed continuously. When she would report issues, they turned their head. When she stood up for herself, she was suspended. When she would get in trouble and I asked to see the tape, I was denied access. I had to record conversations with administration. She couldn't talk to counsellors because they would tell the whole school her business. No teacher ever responded to me about conferences. I personally complained and nothing happened. Students pushed her in front of moving buses and nothing was done. I finally had to movie my daughter to another county for her safety. 5 months later they still had not sent her new school her transcripts and gave me a big lie about why. I ended having to call the board to get any action so that she could pass and graduate to high school. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL OR SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR THAT MATTER. SOMEONE HIGHER UP NEEDS TO TAKE OVER THIS SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Brewbaker Jr High School 4

Posted July 27, 2013
wow its been two years already since i graduated 8 grade i can say the school wasnt bad aleast not like jd but hey like i said dont let the spoil apples spoil the fun of it because years go by fast but i had some good times and bad times but remember that just school life #class of 2012

Posted January 06, 2010
I really like this school because as a student you really can learn here. The staff at Brewbaker really prepares you for the world ahead. I recommend any parent to send the child or children to Brewbaker. They prepare you for the next grade ahead before time and I think that's just wonderful. Thanks for teaching and preparing me for the future!

Posted September 08, 2009
Brewbaker is raw in sports i'm the QB of the football team and we are rawin school we have great teachers who alwas want to help students if they need help with work are are anything else the teachers are there.Brewbaker c-team and varsity are gonna be the 2009 city champs and wutz up.

Posted August 15, 2009
This is a good school but stricted. Most parents wouldnt agree but they do. Im in the 7th grade and this is my first week there and I like it but its just to strict. They should make not little changes but a lot. Every corner you turn you see the police. I dont think that the 7th graders shouldnt have to suffer what the 8th and 9th graders did. So Im saying that school needs to change quick.

Brewbaker Jr High School 5

Posted May 04, 2009
I have been at Brewbaker since 7th grade and i love it. Its an awesome environment for learning and i appreciate being a part of the brebaker community.

Posted March 25, 2008
this school obviously cares about nobody and don't care if they make it to the next grade. dress code it too strict. we can only wear white shirt khaki pants black shoes and black belt. can't wear jackets with designs or logos on them. jackets have to be solid white,black,navy,or gray. really boring school and has to many projects.

Brewbaker Jr High School 2

Posted March 19, 2008
As a brewbaker student I would day that we have no freedom, they treat us like a we are prisnors or watever .... i hate it then all the BAD things happen ....

Posted June 07, 2007
i must say that my three years at brewbaker were quite great in fact. you know people are so quick to look at what is wring with brewbaker, how about looking at what is going write with school. half the 9th grade class this year graduated with honors this year. our band is always on top , and our football and basketball teams have both made it to the championship games. we are smart group of kids at brewbaker, but when you push us toward the bnad we cant move toward the good so whats the proble with that

Brewbaker Jr High School 2

Posted October 06, 2006
I'm new to the area and I must say I am greatly disappointed in the school system in Montgomery. Alabama step up! What is being taught is at least a year behind.

4425 Brewbaker Dr, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Brewbaker Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brewbaker Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top