Bad
Good

This school's staff is very unprofessionally and rude! My child comes home frequently telling me how her teacher walks around tell her students how they make her sick! The office staff is unprofessional and unhelpful you have to stand at the door 5 minutes or so before you are even let in. The pricinpal's attitude is no better than the other staff. The kid's well being is definitely not a concern at this school

My child really loved Brewbaker and learned a lot. The MPS system as a whole needs help. The scenario I read about the child being mocked sounds like one teacher. I interacted with many teachers and counselors and they were are supportive of my child education.

I am disappointed and quite frankly fed up with this school. This is not a place to send your child entering Kindergarten. The Principal is never available and many of the staff are not socially equipped to deal with children. My son's teacher in particular likes to put Kindergarteners on the spot in front of the entire class and embarrass them. She would also encourage the class to join in and mock their fellow student. My son has fallen victim to such events and we are now working with him to overcome the panic that he now experiences when asked to speak in front of people even introducing himself to another child is difficult for him. Clearly this not a safe place for children. Instead of being excited about Kindergarten... it has been a nightmare for our son and for us.

I am a teacher here at BPS. As anywhere, there are goods and bads of every school. I believe that the teachers at BPS are well educated and think highly of the students in their classes. The administration here allows teachers to reach students in the best way possible, they encourage teachers to think outside the box.

As an educator and a parent Montgomery school system is about 10 years behind other systems its size. The administration at Brewbaker Primary are constantly unavailable and the some of the teachers I've encountered have low expectations for even the brightest students. This system as a whole is a joke!

I am very disappointed in this school, I have noticed that some of the staff members are rude to both parents and children and the students are not challanged. I am pleased with the priciple interaction and availability, but the school overall is very poor and I would strongly not recommend it to anyone.

This school system has a whole really needs to come together and realize that the most important part of this system is the 'kids'. That is where they need to begin in making their changes to improve.

I am very disappointed in this school. Fortunately I am a stay at home mom so that I have the time to teach my daughter what she needs to know about her school work. It is sad that teachers these days don't care about the future of our children and what they learn.

Last modified Brewbaker Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3