Montgomery, AL

Brewbaker Primary School 5

Posted August 13, 2013
My child really loved Brewbaker and learned a lot. The MPS system as a whole needs help. The scenario I read about the child being mocked sounds like one teacher. I interacted with many teachers and counselors and they were are supportive of my child education.

Posted March 22, 2011
I am disappointed and quite frankly fed up with this school. This is not a place to send your child entering Kindergarten. The Principal is never available and many of the staff are not socially equipped to deal with children. My son's teacher in particular likes to put Kindergarteners on the spot in front of the entire class and embarrass them. She would also encourage the class to join in and mock their fellow student. My son has fallen victim to such events and we are now working with him to overcome the panic that he now experiences when asked to speak in front of people even introducing himself to another child is difficult for him. Clearly this not a safe place for children. Instead of being excited about Kindergarten... it has been a nightmare for our son and for us.

Brewbaker Primary School 5

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted August 07, 2009

Brewbaker Primary School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
I am a teacher here at BPS. As anywhere, there are goods and bads of every school. I believe that the teachers at BPS are well educated and think highly of the students in their classes. The administration here allows teachers to reach students in the best way possible, they encourage teachers to think outside the box.

Posted August 29, 2008

Brewbaker Primary School 4

Posted July 18, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007
As an educator and a parent Montgomery school system is about 10 years behind other systems its size. The administration at Brewbaker Primary are constantly unavailable and the some of the teachers I've encountered have low expectations for even the brightest students. This system as a whole is a joke!

Posted June 04, 2007
I am very disappointed in this school, I have noticed that some of the staff members are rude to both parents and children and the students are not challanged. I am pleased with the priciple interaction and availability, but the school overall is very poor and I would strongly not recommend it to anyone.

Posted May 23, 2007
This school system has a whole really needs to come together and realize that the most important part of this system is the 'kids'. That is where they need to begin in making their changes to improve.

Brewbaker Primary School
4445 Brewbaker Dr, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Brewbaker Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Brewbaker Primary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top