Montgomery, AL

Fitzpatrick Elementary School 3

Posted November 10, 2011
I am a faulkner university student and observed at fitzpatrick all week. I was so impressed how friendly and wonderful the staff was. Everyone did a great job in making me feel so welcome. I had the honor of observing Mrs.Palmer and Mrs. Sadowski they are both a wonderful example of great teachers. I recommend this school for anyone looking to observe.

Posted November 29, 2009
The principal at this school was one of the rudest people I have ever met. She has some of the worst communication skills I have ever known anyone to have. The teachers that I know off are good teachers, but also very rude and seem to have their own agenda.

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted August 19, 2007

Fitzpatrick Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2006

Fitzpatrick Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2004
This school has not impressed me at all. Most of the teachers appear to [not have] the love of teaching and helping children set and attain goals. The principal is a bit overbearing and demands quietness in the school more than anything else. She also lacks skills in communicating with parents about issues such as children fighting or getting hurt at school.

Fitzpatrick Elementary School
4055 Fitzpatrick Blvd, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Fitzpatrick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fitzpatrick Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top