Posted October 26, 2006
A wonderful friendly school. Teachers and Administrators truly care about the students. I would highly recommend this school to any family.

Montgomery Catholic Preparotory 4

Posted July 25, 2006
Although there were many positive things I found at St Bede, there is very little accomodation for truly gifted students who perhaps need challenges above the grade-level curriculum.

Montgomery Catholic Preparotory 4

Posted May 22, 2006
Choosy parents choose St. Bede's! We have high standards for our children's education and selected this school for the progressive opportunities, loving, supportive environment and dedicated faculty and staff!

Posted September 14, 2004
Great school! Not just for the 'over achiever' but for all kids. I have 5 children. Some are 'gifted' and some are 'acedemically challenged'. Teacher's have tutored for free! Standardized test scores in reading were in the top 10% in the nation for our 7th graders. Moral principles are high on the priority list. I KNOW that my children's teachers truly care about my child. They offer music, art, computer lab, and accelerated reader testing. I'd like to see a foreign language added though. I have had children at St. Bede for 9 years and am an extremely satisfied parent!

Posted March 12, 2004
Great school. Community and parent involvement is absolutely the greatest. Experienced administration and staff of teachers. Teachers that go beyond their duties to provide your child individualized treatment. Rated well above the norm in student testing. Supplemented with computer lab, library, choir, small music band. Associated directly with St. Bede Catholic church. Associated extracurricular in soccer, basketball, scouts, football, etc.

Montgomery Catholic Preparotory
3850 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, AL  36109
Last modified Montgomery Catholic Preparotory is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Montgomery Catholic Preparotory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top