Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic 0

Posted April 28, 2010
My niece is learning so much there! She's safe and well fed and that goes a long way! I'm also a teacher and I know for a fact with my niece there that they are preparing her for school, which is waht we need more of! :)

Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic 0

Posted April 24, 2010
In this school, teachers concentrate not only on the 3 R's, but on a 4th R = Religion: teaching how to live as Christians in a City and State where Catholics are the minority.

Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic 5

Posted June 11, 2008
Our Lady Queen of Mercy has been a wonderful blessing! All of my childrent go to that school and they love it! WE will sorly miss that school more than anything because all of the dedecated teachers helped to make my wonderful children who they are today!The teachers were wonderful and VERY caring and are always finding time in there day to pay special care to my children in any of there learing needs! The church is wonderful and is very involved in the school and i find the envioronment wonderful! It is over all the best school i could have hoped for and just really wonderful!

Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic 5

Posted May 21, 2007
I LOVE OLQM!!! There are so many good things I can say for the school, that I don't know where to start. The principal is wonderful. She puts 200% into everything she does. She cares deeply for the childrens emotional well being, safety, and academic success. My child is finishing her 4th year at OLQM and I have not had a bad year yet! You can't say that about most schools! The teachers are all very competent and caring individuals. They truly want each student to succeed in school. They also make communicate well with the parents. The classes are small, as is the school, but you don't sacrifice anything academically. The parents are VERY involved, because they have a vested interest in the well being of the school. The school offers extracurricular activities, such as Music and sports. They also have Spanish, Religion, and a Library. Check them out.

Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic
4437 Narrow Lane Rd, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Our Lady Queen of Mercy Catholic Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top