K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I am a teacher at Montgomery Catholic and I love the environment, support, and students. I taught in a public school for 7 years before coming to MCPS and the difference in student behavior and parent support is unbelievable. Everyone has high expectations and the school is growing in positive ways every year. I cannot wait until my two children are old enough to attend!

I been at Montgomery Catholic all of my life it is an aswome school the students treat you like family and the teachers and administration treat you like family and the school Is like a big happy family. We are a Catholic school and a privet school I love going to class and I love going to mass I love that I can speak my faith and the teachers and admeaston is the best in montgomery we strive on faith excalents and wisdom if you are thinking about privet school in montgomery I whould choose Montgomery Catholic:)

My experience at catholic was great. If you are willing to put in the work you will reap the rewards of a great education. Plus there are tons of sports and clubs you can join to get involved and serve in the community.

I've attended Montgomery Catholic for 7 years. In the beginning, my experience was great, but the school's value in education, equality of students, and integrity dropped dramatically. Though the school does not participate in the ACE teaching program anymore, for a long part of my academic career here my teachers were first time teachers, who were learning how to control a classroom and create curriculum at the expense of our education. After the 2011-2012 school year, the high school gained a new principle, this change in administration resulted in a loss in the value of education and an increase in the value of the school s reputation. The teacher turnover is unbelievable, each year the school loses 5+ teachers. As part of the school s value in its looks and its reputation they are willing to fire a teacher who has been in the Montgomery Catholic school system for a long time, has an Ivy League education, and respect among all students and parents, because they are not a certified teacher. While the certified teachers do nothing valuable in the students education. I believe this "catholic education" is a waste of money and no example of the values which the school is "built on".

Montgomery Catholic Preparatory is a GREAT school, most of graduating classes go on to College.

I attend MCPS, and to me, it's not that great. The teachers will work well with you, but are not good at getting you caught up if you miss any days. There are barely any extra curriculum classes, only Spanish/French, physical education, and Art. Very strict school. Mass every monday, and there are two religion classes even for non catholic kids.

Last modified Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades K-12