PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 18, 2012
what is you price for student in 8th grade for study. I am a student in brewbaker middle school in 8th grade . I want to join your school but can you say me your school rate for a month.

Posted January 27, 2011
This school is my son's home away from home. He is always greeted by name by every teacher. The atmosphere is always positive. He has been at Green Gate since K4 and would like to never leave. The staff has encouraged him at every step of his development. The kids are allowed to learn as much and as fast as they want. His class in 7th grade was doing the same work that my nephew in public school was doing in 11th grade. The only bad thing I can say about Green Gate is that they need a high school also.

Posted October 04, 2009
Green Gate provides a safe and nurturing environment implementing a well rounded program of education, discipline, fun and manners.

Posted April 16, 2008
Green Gat[e] be the best school I have ever been to. I was struggling in a public middle school (Floyd Middle Magnet) and Green Gate School helped me achieve my full potential. It is a great, fun and safe elementary/middle school. I thank them for all they did for me.

Posted June 04, 2007
My child struggled with self esteem issues and wasn't reaching his full potential at a local magnet school. Mrs Richardson and the Green Gate staff provided us with an excellent learning opportunity as well as a nurturing environment. By the end of his first grading period he was thriving both academically and socially. I owe so much to Green Gate school! Both my children are there and I couldn't be more pleased.

Posted August 14, 2006
My Daughter attended 3rd grade at Green Gate. Fantastic experience. We were only stationed at Maxwell AFB for one year. Wish we could have stayed longer so she could attend thru 7th grade. Many militiary families choose Green Gate. Highly recommended.

Posted June 03, 2005
Great school with wonderful teachers and a very good curriculum. My daughter left with a 4.0 and was accepted into the LAMP magnet program. She loved Green Gate and will have those great memories for the rest of her life.

Green Gate School