Posted September 15, 2014
We love being apart of the Trinity family! My children have been challenged academically while being taught in a Christ-centered environment! I have been impressed with everyone I have encountered from the Headmaster to teachers to the custodial staff. I appreciate the use of technology integrated with traditional classroom teaching methods. I love that all are encouraged to use their talents to glorify God through academics, the arts, or athletics. I feel confident leaving my children each day knowing that Christian educators are praying with them, teaching them, and guiding them to reach their full potential!

Posted September 12, 2014
We love this school! We have a 3rd grader and K4 student this year, and we have been so incredibly happy with their education in every area. All of the teachers and staff truly love what they do and love the kids as their own. I feel as though my children are challenged and encouraged equally...all with a Christian thread woven throughout all that they are learning. If you are looking for the highest quality education and highest quality character-building school, then Trinity is the place for your children.

Posted September 11, 2014
Trinity is not just a private school to us, its family!! Trinity is a wonderful Christian private school focusing both on academics and biblical views. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to teach, love and nurture the students. The headmaster Mr. Palmer is excellent! I have 2 children who attend Trinity and they love it! A christian education is very important to our family and we love how Trinity shapes and molds your child with these principals through education! I also graduated from Trinity and proud to say my children attend this fantastic school. Trinity offers so many activities and programs and we are very pleased! We love the Sage dining that they offer for lunch. Its wonderful to have this provided!! When you send your children to Trinity you are immediately welcomed with open arms and you have a new family to share your child with!

Posted July 30, 2014
Trinity Presbyterian School is an AWESOME school!! The academics are excellent! Teachers are excellent! The administration is excellent! Parent involvement is excellent - Every parent has multiple opportunities to choose to volunteer if they so desire. We are very thankful for the education our children are receiving. I only wish that we had another little one to be able to start in the new K4 program. It is a great time to have a student at Trinity!!

Posted July 02, 2014
Trinity Presbyterian School is a wonderful school. No school is perfect and I do not expect TPS to be perfect. In response of only influential parents being asked to help; the PTO sends forms home to EVERY parent in the spring. It actually is sent home twice. Any parents gets the opportunity to fill out where they want to help. So the person below obviously made the choice to not help. My child is not only getting a wonderful education (I am a teacher myself not at Trinity) she is being loved, nurtured, looked out for, and in an environment that she can also openly be herself. I am grateful for Trinity not only for the academic aspect but for also the community aspect as well.

Trinity Presbyterian School 1

Posted March 23, 2014
My husband and I were also fooled by the Christian facade. The elementary school was good, but middle and high school were terrible. The social pressure is terrible. Only the influential families are involved because the are the only ones asked to be involved by the teachers because of the favoritism. My child did play sports and was very good but was bullied by older girls because she played instead of other students. The coaches did absolutely nothing about it. Academically, there are a few good teachers in the middle and high school, but the math department has been terrible for years and nothing has been done to improve it and it appears nothing is going to be done. Please choose another school for your child unless you are one of the same types that already runs this school. Before someones says this review is by someone that just could not afford the school....I definitely could afford the school tuition, I just could not afford what the biased and snobby faculty and families were doing to my child's self esteem.

Trinity Presbyterian School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
This is the worst private school in Montgomery, I would advise you not to send your children here. The faculty is much more interested in how your child looks, than how your child performs academically. The faculty here pick obvious favorites, who wants to send their child to a hostile and judging environment? Principal leadership? well to bad their is not negative numbers for that, a 1 star is too complimentary of them.

Posted September 10, 2013
Choosing Trinity as the school for our children was one of the best decisions my husband and I have ever made. The teachers and families at Trinity are loving and kind. You can tell that teachers take a special interest in each child. I'm amazed at the one-on-one attention both my children receive. Trinity is challenging academically, and I sleep well at night knowing they are receiving one of the best educations in Montgomery. We have been at Trinity for 9 years, and I can't imagine being anywhere else!

Posted September 10, 2013
Trinity Presbyterian School is one of the most outstanding schools in the Montgomery area. Trinity is a topflight technology-minded school, earning the award of an Apple Distinguished School for 2012-2013. Students are offered a wide variety of courses as well as opportunities to participate in athletics and the arts. As an employee of Trinity Presbyterian School, I can honestly say that Trinity is the most wonderful place to work.

Posted September 10, 2013
Trinity Presbyterian School is a great choice for our children. Academic rigor with a Christian worldview and a positive culture for learning is what we have experienced.

Trinity Presbyterian School
1700 East Trinity Boulevard, Montgomery, AL  36106
Last modified Trinity Presbyterian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Presbyterian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top