Posted December 02, 2011
I need information about grade 9 / 7 /5 also the begining of the school time table

Posted June 10, 2009
I love the school. My son attends and I have enjoyed working with the staff.

Posted September 01, 2008
This is a wonderful school. I graduated from there and everything I learned there has helped me in my life. At Freedom Life, the students do not only get an excellent academic foundation, but they get a solid biblical foundation and understanding of God. This prepares them for the world and encourages them to stand in the faith of God and endure even the things that seem impossible.

Posted March 15, 2008

Freedom Life Christian Academy 3

Posted July 16, 2007

Posted March 06, 2007
- a former student
this is a great school academically, but it does not get the students prepared for the real world because it is such a small environment. having distractions and still passing is what determines if the child is well taught, not just passing, because in the real world there will be distractions. you do learn but how far will that learning take you???? that's just my opinion.

Posted February 08, 2006
My daughter attended Freedom Life Christian academy in the 2004-2005 school term and the instruction was outstanding. The classes are small and more individualized. The teachers are very knowledgeable and my daughter loved the atmosphere and friendships that will be with her for a lifetime. The teachers are genuinely concerned about developing successful students and good citizens. My daughter's grasp of the age-appropriate math concepts as well as the rules of writing and grammar drastically improved. I would recommend this small academy to anyone.

Posted November 01, 2004
Freedom Life Christian Academy is a place where every child is important. The faculty and staff are really dedicated and concerned about ministering to the whole child.

Posted September 27, 2004
- a former student
Freedom Life is a great school. Students whose parents have not yet discovered their full potential can do so here. Raise the student's expectation in class from 'okay' to 'wow'.

Freedom Life Christian Academy
221 W Fleming Rd, Montgomery, AL  36105
Last modified Freedom Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Freedom Life Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top