PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 20, 2014
This school has been a blessing for my son who actually can't wait to Go to school now. Mrs. Lucy is the most wonderful teacher we have encountered. I wasn't looking for a immediate school change. Initially we were only visiting as a possibility for Kindergarten. I was however greatly impressed that within ten minutes out our online inquiry for information the head of the school called us to set up a appointment. She was so patient and have us several tours do to our family's varying schedules. We knew right away this was the school for our son. Everyone is so caring and attentive to all the children. Best choice hands down.

Posted January 05, 2011
There are simply too many great things to say about Holy Cross. As a parent of two graduates, all I can say is "Thank You". If your child's values are as important as a good education, take the time to visit.

Posted August 12, 2010
Academic excellence, small class size, very experienced teachers and a loving, caring environment for your child. There is a very strong sense of parent/family community at this school. My children have been at HCES for five years and have grown so much academically, socially and spiritually. Please consider this school when making your decision about private schools in Montgomery.

Posted April 11, 2010
Holy Cross is an incredible school. We have had both of our girls there for four years now, and they have loved every minute of their experiences. My favorite part of Holy Cross is the friendly environment, where the kids learn not only about academics but also about family values. Holy Cross has an excellent curriculum. It is hard to beat the investment Holy Cross provides in a child's life of learning.

Posted April 05, 2010
Holy Cross is an excellent school!! My daughter has gone there for two years now and has excelled as a result of the fantastic teaching as well as the family values instilled here. The staff at Holy Cross, from the teachers to the principle, are not only very heavily engaged, but also remain very accessible throughout the year. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted September 19, 2007
This school has been a blessing for us. We found the staff to be involved, concerned and committed. There is no perfect school, but for us it was a very good match. I would encourage families to at least visit the school before making a decision.

Posted September 13, 2007
Holy Cross is an excellent elementary school. My child has been there for 3 years now, and she is in the 2nd grade. We are so very pleased with everything about Holy Cross. We love the fact that it is small because the class sizes are small which allows the students more one on one time with their teachers. Holy Cross also includes Spanish, Art, and computer classes in it's curriculum.

Posted October 22, 2005
I love this school. My son has attended Holy Cross for six years. I could not be more pleased with his education. The curriculum at Holy Cross is so much more advanced than the Public Schools in my town. Also, it is such a sweet school. It is small enough to have a family environment. I can't say enough about this wonderful school. It is just the best.

4400 Bell Road, Montgomery, AL  36116
Last modified Holy Cross Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6