Moody Middle School 5

Posted April 26, 2014
My son is finishing the 4th grade at MMS. I honestly could not be happier with the teachers, principal and hands on learning. Great school.

Moody Middle School 5

Posted April 27, 2013
I have read some of the comments about Moody Middle School and I'm actually shocked at the stupidity in the complaints. Music and art have to be integrated into the curriculum because there is no money for these programs. The money for these programs comes from revenue provided from property tax. With one of the lowest property taxes in the state, St. Clair County Schools have to prioritize. So until those who are complaining on this forum actually take responsibility and vote for a rise in property tax... they have no right to complain! - Not to mention that music IS provided outside of the regular classroom. Educate yourself before making a fool of yourself on a public forum.

Moody Middle School 2

Posted July 01, 2010
Fourth grade offered no music class, no art class and no computer class (with no integration of these things into the classroom as promised). The school also had a parent with "special training" teaching the gifted program as there was no money in the budget for a certified teacher. Is this really the standard now?

Moody Middle School 1

Posted April 21, 2010
My daughter has some mild special health needs and the school has not complied with our request even after sending doctors notes to school. Also they have never checked ID when we pick her up, anyone could just walk in and get her.

Moody Middle School 4

Posted April 11, 2010
Being a graduate of Moody High School in the early 90's, I was very skeptical about the schools future. After having two children in the Moody School system since Kindergarden, I have had to think twice and think hard. Not only do they have a great staff, they have a great office staff, and wonderful teachers. When it comes to my kids, Mrs. Allred, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Kitts, and all of the other teachers, 'U Rock'

Moody Middle School 4

Posted October 12, 2009
We have just moved into this city and came from Trussville. I know that all schoold are different, but Trussville had so much more to offer than Moody, for example, having art and music class each week. This is something that both of my boys really enjoyed, it gave them a chance to escape and use their talents. I would really like to see this come in to play. But as far as the staff you could not ask for a more friendly and helpful. This is an area that well exceeds Trussville, especially with the office staff. They are more than willing to help in anyway they can, even assist children that need help with their work, even principle.

Posted August 30, 2009
I love MMs. The teachers are very loving and caring to the students. My child has had several problems attending school over the past two year. The staff has worked with us to keep my child on track and on grade level. The teachers were always ready to work with me and meet with me as needed. This staff is wonderful!

Posted August 27, 2009
I have a special needs child at moody middle and I have always had a great experience with all the resource teachers. They have been very helpful and always willing to talk to you and help do anything.

Posted August 26, 2009
My son attended Moody Middle School for the 6th grade. If you have a child with special needs, this is definitely not the school for you. They wrote my son an excellent IEP but unfortunately never followed it. Most of the teachers were ill-equipped for educating children with special needs. I was very disappointed with this school.

Moody Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2008

Moody Middle School
1010 H L Blocker Circle, Moody, AL  35004
Last modified Moody Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moody Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top