Moulton Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2012
Academically the school is pretty good. But I have a daughter who has been bullied and picked on to the point of her needing counseling. I have gone to the school repeatedly and nothing happend. We are in the process of moving now just so she won't get bullied anymore.

Posted August 05, 2009

Moulton Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
My sone Tyler is in his 2nd year at Moulton Elementary and we couldn't be happier. He is soaring in his grades. He brings home new things to teach me everyday! Moulton keeps me very informed of his progress along with upcoming events that he may want to participate in. Activities include football, cubscouts, soccer, and science club. Moulton has a wonderful PTO program. I am able to participate with the school and raise money for needed things. As a parent it's nice to know you are always welcome to come and see what your child is doing in school and participate. Just last week I watched Tyler march in a Constitution Day parade. I strongly recommend Moulton. It's a small community and you always feel welcome by not only the wonderful teachers but the other parents.

Posted March 18, 2005
Moulton Elementary is an excellent environment for my child. The teachers are helpful, and the adminstrator makes school a joy. With the arrival of ARI, the focus on reading has helped my child become a confident reader. This is a wonderful county school.

Moulton Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2004

Moulton Elementary School
412 Main St, Moulton, AL  35650
Last modified Moulton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moulton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top