Posted December 28, 2012
My name is Marcus Cooky and i went to Moulton Elementary school in i believe 1999 and then moved back to IL..... I was wondering if there was any way i can get an old yearbook and how would i go about this process? Thank you

Posted July 26, 2012
I am a student at MMS and personally i think its a wonderful school . I will be going into the 8th grade and i am very excited to work with the teachers . After reading some of the previous comments i see how far we've come and how truely blessed we are . We have a new building , wonderful library , band , show chior , basketball for girls and boys , football , cheerleading , volleyball , and dance team . We also participate in Robotics and have a year book staff . I have loved every year at Moulton Middle and will miss it when i leave for high school .

Moulton Middle School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
The only thing that I am concerned about as a parent is that the cost of some things in the school are rediculous. I know that this is a small town and some funding that bigger schools have may not be available to us. However, I have never had to spend the kind of money for my kids to attend a school than I have for MES, MMS or LCHS. My kids came from a school not too much bigger than here and never had to pay crazy fees as we are expected to do for Moulton. Furthermore, I feel as though we are living in 'Mayberry' as far as being behind the times (technologically speaking), but some people seem to think that the costs for some events/sports need to be like those of a huge school. Get it together and decide which it is!!

Posted December 15, 2008
Don't listen to the bad reviews. MMS is a great school, with great faculty and staff. We DO have electricity, and we use technology regularly in class. I love MMS and I'm gonna miss it next year when I leave for 8th grade.

Moulton Middle School 0

Posted June 16, 2008
I think MMS is a wonderful school. Compared to other schools in the county, they do a wonderful job of preparing students for current as well as future needs. The choir shows are wonderful, but what happened to 5th grade band? My child is currently attending the summer program at MMS and is enjoying the classes while actively learning skills that will help her in the fall. My hat is off to the teachers and principal for a job well done!

Posted May 19, 2008
I am a parent of a fourth grade student at MMS. I had read reviews and was concerned about technology. I see something completely different. The computer lab is up-to-date and used frequently. I believe most of the teachers are using projection systems in their classrooms. My child's teacher has remote control devices the students use in their lessons to put in answers so she can check their understanding. The teacher also has a wireless pad she uses for presentations and in place of the old blackboard. I have heard they are getting a wireless mobile lab. I think this school is one of the best in the area.

Moulton Middle School 4

Posted October 10, 2007
MMS is the best in Lawrence County. Check out those test scores! They are definitely doing some great things at this school. The academics are excellent. Choir is thriving but band is sinking lower and lower. Some sports are available for 7th graders. I see a lot of parents eating in the lunchroom, as I'm there often.

Posted August 08, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007

Moulton Middle School 4

Posted November 19, 2006
The quality of the academic programs at MMS is top notch. Music and art are not available to all students, however. Moulton Park and Rec offers sports for all, but little extracurricular activities are offered by the school. I think parent involvement has increased, primarily because of a real working PTO and the excellent leadership provided by the administration during the last two years. MMS desperately needs a new building, not the current high school building. Parents, teachers, and community leaders need to speak out loud and clear on this issue!

Moulton Middle School
364 Main St, Moulton, AL  35650
Last modified Moulton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moulton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top