Posted March 08, 2014
My child received an outstanding education at Mt. Olive. He received additional services through the gifted education program at the school. He has been at the top of his class throughout middle school. I really feel the small school family centered environment enabled him to reach his full potential. Mt. Olive is a wonderful school.

Mt Olive Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2013
MT. Olive I just posted my review and wanted to add.That thank God my child will be moving to middle school and no longer will be there. I would tell you if you are choosing send them to Gdale or Bryan.

Mt Olive Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2011
This school is horrible! My children have attended schools in Lee county and on Fort Benning. At the other schools my children were never in trouble, the other kids at the previous schools were better behaved. My childrenhave also been suspended off of the bus. When we ask to see the videos we are told they are deleted. My daughter was also suspended from school for several days when my wife confronted the principal, the principal admitted that she had nothing broken school policy

Posted September 07, 2011
Been at MOE for 5 years...Love the teachers. They really care! It is great to be a part of MOE!!

Posted November 01, 2010
I can't imagine my children going to school anywhere else!!! Our teachers are the best! I had to meet with the Mrs. Sullivan about a small challenge with my daughters vision and she was VERY understanding and willing to do whatever possible to make this transition a positive one for everyone. I feel so blessed to be a part of MOE!!!

Mt Olive Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2009
This is our first year at MOE & we have loved it. Mrs. Sullivan & the teachers are wonderful. The PTA is great, they do so much for the school. MOE is one of the best!

Posted January 31, 2009
When Ms. Sullivan came it seems she took stock of the problems and conquered them head on. Greatest group of teacher anywhere. I have 6 children and have dealt with every sort of teacher there is. Now my grandchildren attend MOE and I am so glad. This school has a great PTA and parent involvement and allow grandparents to volunteer, participate and feel welcomed. You did not have a category to rate Fine Arts. But MOE children are very talented....

Mt Olive Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2008
Mt. Olive Elementary is a great school. My son loves it. The teachers are great and so is Mrs. Sullivan, the principle. We have a very active PTA that does a lot for our schools. Since Mrs. Sullivan has become principle our test scores are up, attendance is up and our car line flows like a dream. I love this school and am proud for my children to go there.

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted March 13, 2007
I would like to say my child has really enjoyed her grade this year. She has had a great teacher who is very caring and lets you know what is going on. I feel the new principal has made changes to suit the child compared to last years principal Ms. Whitehurst. I feel if the parent knows up front on Monday's what the class will be learning that week that helps at home especially if you have a child with ADD or ADHD. It is harder for them to comprehend. I feel the teacher makes a difference with ADD and ADHD children. I hope teachers have had training on how to work with kids with this disability because this is a disability and they need specail attention. Lets help the kids all we can.

Mt Olive Elementary School
1301 Brookside Rd, Mount Olive, AL  35117
Last modified Mt Olive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Olive Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top