Posted May 20, 2010
Cherokee Bend is an exceptional elementary school with fabulous programs ranging from the gifted program to the special education program! The neatest class there is FOAC it teaches the kids to '1. Do your best 2. Be Safe 3. Value yourself and others'! This year CBS was awarded the National Blue Ribbon, and after being involved with this school for many years (and many more to come) I am pleased to say there is not another elementary school I would ever want to send my children to! CBS is 212 degrees (boiling hot)!

Posted October 02, 2009
We are very happy with the education our child is receiving and he is happy too!

Posted September 29, 2009
I just started this school and It's great and the education and teachers and friends are too!! Thank you for this school, it rocks!!

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted September 07, 2007

Posted July 19, 2007
I am 100% satisfied with CBES.. The K-5 program is the best and my child had a wonderful experience.... Thanks to all!

Posted September 29, 2006
Our children have done great and the teachers and principal take a personal interest to make sure every child's needs are met. We choose the area based on the school system and I glad we did!

Cherokee Bend Elementary School
4400 Fair Oaks Dr, Mountain Brook, AL  35213
Last modified Cherokee Bend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherokee Bend Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top