Posted August 17, 2013
Munford Middle School is a wonderful school with the BEST teachers in the county! This summer teachers came together at Shocco Springs to collaborate concerning the culture of our school. All teachers participated in this unpaid three day learning. I think that says a lot about how much we care about our students. We are all excited to begin the 2013-2014 school year and ready to help our students to be "STRONG" by implementing activities to engage our students to be self motivated team players who take ownership of their learning, set goals for improvement, and never give up! Teachers have been at the school working diligently to make their classrooms inviting environments. As the Instructional Partner, I am so proud of the efforts of our staff members and can't wait to see the growth of our students as we begin this school year!

Posted June 28, 2012
Great school... the teachers are the best part of the school and the facility is top notch

Munford Middle School 1

Posted March 16, 2012
It is the worst school I have ever dealt with even when I was in school, even my on parent's in their fifty's have become so upset with this so called principal it is pathetic ! I would not send a dog to leave in her care, call the boe and the take her side she is a big bully that is all she is!!!!!!!!

Posted January 22, 2009

Munford Middle School 1

Posted February 25, 2006
- a former student

Munford Middle School
360 Cedars Rd, Munford, AL  36268
Last modified Munford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Munford Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.