Nauvoo, AL

Posted September 16, 2009
Lupton School's faculty works together to help each and every child learn and become better citizens for tomorrow.

Posted September 16, 2009
Everyone who associates with the school have the children first on their minds. That is what they are there for.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Lupton Jr. High because they have the best and most wonderful teachers. This was my school growing up and now I get to see my kids attends the same school. The principal and staff always have the kids best interest. You can feel the love just walking in the door. Lupton Jr. High, You Rock!!

Posted August 06, 2009
Lupton is awsome!!! I have a child with JRA that attends Lupton he will be in the 3rd grade this year and has been attending this school since grade K. All of the staff and teachers right down to the bus driver have been so compassionate to me and my child while he was going through such a hard time with his JRA. He is an A-B Honor roll student even with the pain he is in at times and lost days of school for Doctors appointments and such, with the help and love of the awsome teachers and staff at this school I know that my son will reach all of his goals for learning. It is just a few days away for the new school year to begin , he is excited and can not wait to get back in school.

Posted March 20, 2009
My two sons go to Lupton and I think its he best school here. I always get put aware of things going on with the school. I have no problems with contacting anyone I need to talk to.

Posted December 14, 2008
Fantastic school, teachers, administration and community!

Posted September 25, 2004
- a former student
I went to Lupton for seventh grade and it was a wonderful year for me. I had the time of my life on the basketball team and the acedmics were challenging enough. I've been to 11 different schools and I have to say Lupton was really wonderful.

Posted August 27, 2003
I have two children who attend Lupton and I also attended quite a few years ago. I don't think that anyone could find a better school in this area.

Lupton Junior High School
1110 Prospect Rd, Nauvoo, AL  35578
Last modified Lupton Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lupton Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top