New Hope, AL

New Hope Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2014
This school has improved so much for the better in the past 10-15 years. So many former graduates who have gotten a good college education and made sucessful careers for themselves have moved back to the community and given back. There is time, money and parental involvement in the school again. An afterschool program for working parents, a children's clinic, enrichment programs that were not available in previous years. The community has a lot invested in the school and it shows. The staff and teachers are caring. This is so much more than just a small county school, it's an amazing place for kids to grow and learn.

New Hope Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2011
My 2 children began attending NHES in August. My daughter went to a large city school before and our main reason for moving to New Hope was to get in to a smaller county school. The teachers in New Hope are much more responsive . My son was recently diagnosed with ADHD and his teacher was beyond helpful during the process (it required her to do alot of extra work) and she never complained, she responded to every email I have sent, and was very helpful in providing me with the information the doctor needed. Had I still been at the larger city school I would have never gotten that much cooperation. My daughter has ALWAYS been a student, and now in the 4th grade her grades are holding strong at all A's and she is in the gifted program (which is also wonderful). My ONLY "concern" is it is an "everyone knows everyone" kind of community and new people to the community are definately not as warmly welcomed as the people that have been there for generations. Over all great school and we have no plans to leave.

Posted October 06, 2010
Please help our school, we have a great staff and community and we could use the money to help our school

Posted October 04, 2010
The teachers and wonderful and love the kids as if they are their own. My daughter has learned so much wince she started

Posted October 04, 2010
I love New Hope Elementary School because my family has a history of attending this school for the past 2 generations and now 1 current generation. This is just my imidiate family, there are also lots of cousins that have attended this particular school some are still attending. So there is a lot of heritage here. It's great to hear how well the elementary school is doing and how far the credentials have come since I was in school. Go New Hope!

Posted October 03, 2010
The Office Staff & other Personnel are very friendly and helpful. The teachers are very interested and concerned with the children's education and their learning abilities. Have you ever been to a football game? You must go not only to watch the games and how hard our team plays but you must sit near the cheering section. This school has the best cheering section in the country and is full of school and team spirit whether they win or lose. Altogether the teachers, staff, parents and students are one big happy close-nit family. We are very excited to have Mr. Aycock as our new band director ultimately adding to the school's spirit amongst the students! Go INDIANS!

Posted October 01, 2010
New Hope Elementary School has a very close, caring, friendly, student oriented atmosphere. There is no doubt that the students and their educational needs are top priority!

Posted October 01, 2010
Wonderful teachers who encourage parental involvement

Posted October 01, 2010
small school with caring teachers

New Hope Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2010
The teachers there do a wonderful job at helping the children.

New Hope Elementary School
5300 Main Dr, New Hope, AL  35760
Last modified New Hope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Hope Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top