Newbern, AL

Sunshine High School 0

Posted February 26, 2010
Hello my name is Williams James Anderson. I love Sunshine High School because of how they work as a team. The kids that go there are amazing. They learn great work and they communicate with visitors and give no trouble to people. Thats why I love Sunshine High School because its a school.

Sunshine High School 0

Posted July 19, 2009
Sunshine is the best school ever.Sunshine has the best falculty,principal,vice principal,and a great student body.

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted January 09, 2009
Sunshine might not be the best school in Hale County, but it's a great safe place to learn and have fun. We might not have all that high tech stuff, but we have what we need to learn.

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted November 17, 2008
Sunshine is a great school located in the small town of newbern. I have had the honor to attend sunshine since the spring semester of the 2002-2003 school. I can truley say sunshine has the ability to go beyond its expectations and improve fluently but affectively . F.Y.I we here @ shs appreciate our administraters

Posted November 17, 2008
Sunshine High School is a hidden jewel. The administrators, faculty and staff have the students welfare at heart. They go out of their way to ensure that 'No child is left behind.' Keep up the good work Sunshine Tigers.

Posted November 14, 2008
Sunshine is an excellent school.

Posted July 26, 2008
I've taught 9 of my 18 teaching years at Sunshine. Walking from one end of the hall to other progresses from being hugged by kindergarteners to being high-fived by high schoolers. It is a family atmosphere daily. I have less than 10 years until I can retire, and I hope to retire from Sunshine.

Posted May 07, 2008
Sunshine is a wonderful school . I enjoyed going and interacting with the teachers and students. I think sunshine is a all around school. Each year its growing more and more. Go tigers!

Sunshine High School
3125 County Rd 10, Newbern, AL  36765
Last modified Sunshine High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunshine High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top