Bad
Good

Our oldest son has attend Crestmont since Kindergarten. We love the small school size and the dedication of the teaching staff. He is now in the 4th grade and we are about to move out of state. We are going to miss Crestmont a great deal!

My child went to Crestmont for grade K and then relocated to a Birmingham school system. My daughter missed Crestmont so much, and so did I, that we had to come back. She is happy again and just finishing the 2nd grade and looking foward to 3rd. Her 2nd grade teacher Mrs.Jones was a great teacher. The principal is one of best I know. We love Crestmont.

my daughter is currently in kindergarten at Crestmont. I really like the small classroom size and her teacher is dedicated to challenging the kids to reach their goals.

My sons are currently students at Crestmont. The oldest is a 5th grader and the youngest is in the 1st grade. They both enjoy attending Crestmont. I like Crestmont because it is a good school. There are fewer students in each class, which is good because this gives each child an advantage to have a better relationship with his or her teacher.

Last modified Crestmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.