Posted April 10, 2009
Our oldest son has attend Crestmont since Kindergarten. We love the small school size and the dedication of the teaching staff. He is now in the 4th grade and we are about to move out of state. We are going to miss Crestmont a great deal!

Posted May 28, 2008
My child went to Crestmont for grade K and then relocated to a Birmingham school system. My daughter missed Crestmont so much, and so did I, that we had to come back. She is happy again and just finishing the 2nd grade and looking foward to 3rd. Her 2nd grade teacher Mrs.Jones was a great teacher. The principal is one of best I know. We love Crestmont.

Crestmont Elementary School 0

Posted February 20, 2008
my daughter is currently in kindergarten at Crestmont. I really like the small classroom size and her teacher is dedicated to challenging the kids to reach their goals.

Crestmont Elementary School 0

Posted February 07, 2008
My sons are currently students at Crestmont. The oldest is a 5th grader and the youngest is in the 1st grade. They both enjoy attending Crestmont. I like Crestmont because it is a good school. There are fewer students in each class, which is good because this gives each child an advantage to have a better relationship with his or her teacher.

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted February 22, 2005
Our son is currently in K. at Crestmont. We love the school, faculty and staff. There have been great improvments made to the school in the last few years, and with the addition of a new playground and walking track (for the community), it is only getting better. We like that the school is small enough for our child to be known by most of the teachers in upper grades and that the principal (who is wonderful!) calls each child by name, every day.

Crestmont Elementary School
2400 34th Ave, Northport, AL  35476
Last modified Crestmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestmont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top