Northport, AL
Students enrolled: 1,509

Tuscaloosa Co High School 4

Posted July 17, 2011
I have one daughter who's struggled academically since she's been in school. The teachers and staff have worked with her untill she reached a C average and now she is keeping good grades and doing great. I have another daughter who is in band and they have an amazing band program. I have nothing but good things to say about this school. The staff is always friendly, polite and on top of things.

Tuscaloosa Co High School 1

Posted October 29, 2010
Most racially and socioeconomically divided school I have ever seen. I cannot believe that that segregation like this is allowed to continue. Sports are for bullies -- my child quit baseball because he would not participate in victimizing children in special education. The coach and principal said "boys will be boys." We are now homeschooling.

Tuscaloosa Co High School 5

Posted December 11, 2007
Teachers always very helpful and want you to do your best. I have the best memories from my high school years.

Tuscaloosa Co High School 5

Posted April 17, 2005
Great School. Caring teachers and administration. Very good test scores. Offers AP classes, variety of art classes, band, and choral programs. The school does need to finish the athletic facilities. They have baseball and softball fields, but need to complete the others. They still use the old football stadium in downtown Northport. My children loved this school. I have had two children graduate from TCHS.

Tuscaloosa Co High School
12500 Wildcat Dr, Northport, AL  35475
Last modified Tuscaloosa Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tuscaloosa Co High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top