Posted January 05, 2008
I love teaching at Huntington Place!! The students and parents are great.

Huntington Place Elementary School 0

Posted November 16, 2007
It has been a joy for my daughter to attend Huntington, she has enjoyed it very much. All the teachers and staff are very nice.

Huntington Place Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2007

Huntington Place Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2006
There is a family atmosphere at HPES that has existed since the school was built. It remains to be seen what the result of making it a grades 3-5 school will be, but there is no reason to expect things to change. We've loved the teachers and made wonderful friends through the PTA.

Posted March 31, 2005
I am a 5th grade student here at huntington. I have been here since 2nd grade and all of the faculty and staff teachers principals and every one else has been the best! I would say this school has the best quality out of al the other schools!

Posted May 17, 2004
My daughter has gone to HPE since Kindergarten and I believe that it's the best school around. The faculty and supporting staff are excellent!

Huntington Place Elementary School
11601 Huntington Place, Northport, AL  35475
Last modified Huntington Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntington Place Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top