Northport, AL

Posted August 17, 2015
My daughter have came home each day since school open and have not complain. I really feel like she will have a great year.

Posted May 07, 2009
I love this school! They provide us with all kinds of extracurricular activities and give us help when we need it. We have all kinds of sports, and a good variety of electives. This is a wonderful school and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Echols Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2008
We are not happy with the staff or the school. I feel they have lied to me and I don't feel it is a safe school.

Posted September 13, 2007
staff cares princ. all the way down to jan. teachers and councilors. experience helps when child needs and doesn't put up with bullying

Echols Middle School
2701 Echols Ave, Northport, AL  35476
Last modified Echols Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Echols Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top