Posted August 12, 2011
Since i am a student of Notasulga High School i can proudly say Notasulga is the best school in the nation.At Notasulga we strive to do our best and achieve all of our goals.Now since we have Mrs.Brelinda Sullen as principal we have grown academically. Notasulga may be a small school but it holds big dreams and as usual like Mrs.Sullen always say GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 22, 2010
I love my school! I am very fascinated with the many opportunities that are set before us and the teachers here at Notasulga High School encourage us to take advantage of them. Go Blue Devils!!!!!!!!

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
this school is a great school. It is a small school but it is fulled with students that are will to learn and take part and school activities.

Posted September 26, 2008
I am PTSA President and graduated from NHS. Both of my boys are at Notasulga. We have a new principle this year and she is great. This school is coming to life like it hasn't in years. There are some great kids and teachers here. When I am at the school the kids always say hello. A lot of them give me a hug. Our test scores are good and getting better. This is a good school. If you are moving to this area give it a chance. Your kids will do great. By the way some of us 'others' are still here and still fighting for our school.

Posted September 22, 2008
My name is Brandy Harris and I graduated from Notasulga High School in May of 2008. I now attend Troy University and my feelings toward Notasulga haven t changed. I took advantage of the education that was offered at NHS, and that is what prepared me for college. Notasulga has a numerous amount of enthusiastic teachers, and the parents need to question their child s enthusiasm and stop questioning the school. The principal at Notasulga is now Mrs. Brelinda Sullen and under her guidance Notasulga High School is the school to attend. GO BLUE DEVILS!

Notasulga High School 2

Posted May 03, 2008

Notasulga High School 4

Posted April 24, 2008
I am currently a teacher at Notasulga High. I love these children because they have a true desire for education. To the parent that would never send their child to Notasulga, what did you do to help uplift the school when you were a student? Your comment tells me that you don't support the place that nurtured and prepared you to become a prosperous citizen. Did you stay in your community, or did you leave when the first opportunity presented itself? It is easy to leave a place that is not thriving, but it takes a noble and dedicated person to stay and help rebuild the community. Now that Notasulga High is predominately African American, many 'others' take their children to surrounding counties.Notasulga is not perfect but we are collectively working on the flaws. Examine yourself, take your nose out of the air and make a difference instead of passing judgement.

Posted April 15, 2008
I am a graduate of Notasulga high school and let me tell you, theres no way in h*ll I would let any of my kids go to any school in Macon county Al much less Notasulga. The level of education is poor at best and the level that is excepted from the students is horrible. when the teachers, instead of ASKing question, AX you questions, that should give a person a heads up as to the level of education that the parent should expect from the kids. If there is anyway I could go back in time and do my 1st through 12th grade over again I would beg to go to Auburn or Opelika, anywhere but Notasulga. Consider this, the Alabama public school system is among the lowest rated in the entire U.S., on top of that statistic Macon county schools are among the worst in the state. Enough said?

Notasulga High School 1

Posted March 25, 2008

Notasulga High School
500 East Main St, Notasulga, AL  36866
Last modified Notasulga High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Notasulga High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top