Oakman, AL

Posted April 29, 2010

Posted April 27, 2010
My son started attending this school last year. He came from a small private school so I was really nervous about him fitting in. He is so happy & has made so many friends. Teachers and staff are great! I am very thankful that he is here.

Posted November 09, 2009

Oakman High School 1

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted May 11, 2008

Posted October 06, 2006
Oakman High School is one of the most well rounded schools in Walker County. The staff truely still care about the students and the children are well rounded. At any point during the day the staff can tell you exactly where your child is.(I especially appreciate that, because I know my child is well protected during school hours) The principal runs a first class school. My daughter has been at Oakman for 2 years now and I am delighted with the level of education and the excellent staff of Oakman High School!

Posted March 30, 2006
Hey! I'm currently a 9th grade student at Oakman High! I love this school, with all my heart! It is the greatest school in the area, it is in a small community. But the smaller community the better close knit! We are going to have a beautiful, huge 2 story Brick school! Everyone knows everyone. The teachers are the greatest! Our principal, Mr. Hagood is the best, though he is strict, but thats great if you didn't have a strict principal, you don't have a principal! Are assistant principal, Mr. Gann, is the best also, he is also a wonderful typing teacher! Well all in all, Oakman is the greatest school, I would recommend you come and see 4 yourself! A.T. (Shorty) Go Wildcats!

Oakman High School 3

Oakman High School 4

Oakman High School 4

- a former student

Oakman High School
10699 Main St, Oakman, AL  35579
Last modified Oakman High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakman High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top