Posted March 04, 2014
My husband and I consider Margaret Elementary School an excellent school thus far. Our daughter is about to complete her first year there as a kindergartener. Her teacher is superb. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there will be genuine analytical leaders produced from the foundations of this elementary school.

Posted March 04, 2014
I appreciate what I see going on at this school. I have two grandchildren enrolled. They are in first and fourth grades. I am recently retired after teaching in a downtown church school for 32 years. I am pleased with what my grandchildren are learning. They are bright and the curriculum is challenging. There are numerous activities to involve parents and grandparents and I feel welcomed each time I visit. The teachers I have met are professional, caring, show loving attention to their students and spend much more than their required time daily planning and preparing for best use of class time. Also, I see that parents and grandparents are encouraged and welcomed to read to the children or share art or craft activities in the classroom. I love this school! The school has security measures in place and that is important. The halls are attractive and student work is displayed. Classrooms are neat, tidy and boards and posters show some of the current language, math, reading and art activities. The campus is lovely and I am pleased my grandchildren call this their school.

Posted February 20, 2014
Margaret Elementary School is a FABULOUS school. This is a small school and very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Your child is definitely an individual and NEVER a number in this school. My kids have been here since the day it opened and I could not ask for a more exceptional group of teachers AND leadership. I feel completely safe and comfortable knowing that my child is getting an excellent education and her teachers and every other teacher in this school will always look out for her best interest and do the best they can with what they are given. Honestly, cannot say enough good things about this school!

Posted May 16, 2013
Love this school! The entire staff work together to provide a fun, learning atmosphere for the children. Teachers are always available to answer questions & keep parents up to date. My child loves going to school each day & is learning so much.

Posted February 20, 2013
Administration does an excellent job running the school. Teachers do a great job making sure the students in this school are involved and are offered extra-curricular activities.

Margaret Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2012
Principal is awful. Teachers scream at students on microphones during lunch. Great new campus,but leadership is lacking.

Posted May 09, 2012
This school is one of the best in the county!! The faculty and staff is Professional,caring and highly qualfied!!!!!! Exceptional in parental involvement!!!!

Posted April 30, 2012
One of the best schools my child has attended. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Mr. Goble does an excellent job running the school.

Posted April 30, 2012
Excellent teachers and staff, very upset it doesnt go higher then 5th grade. Love opportunity of family involvement. GREAT SCHOOL

Posted August 14, 2011
The school is beautiful and well maintained. The teachers are friendly and helpful. This is school is one of Alabama top schools and is a fast growing nice community.

Margaret Elementary School
200 Mustang Dr, Odenville, AL  35120
Last modified Margaret Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margaret Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top