Bad
Good

I can not say enough amazing things about Margaret. The administrator and staff go above and beyond to make sure our children have the best education possible. My children have excelled academically and socially while at Margaret. We have been blessed with the most amazing teachers and my kids can't wait to get to school each day.

I am a former student from Margaret elementary school and I have nothing but good things to say about it. My teachers were all excellent as well as my principal. I excelled more there than I have at my new middle school. I will always remember my teachers and principal for instilling such high educational values in me.

My husband and I consider Margaret Elementary School an excellent school thus far. Our daughter is about to complete her first year there as a kindergartener. Her teacher is superb. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there will be genuine analytical leaders produced from the foundations of this elementary school.

I appreciate what I see going on at this school. I have two grandchildren enrolled. They are in first and fourth grades. I am recently retired after teaching in a downtown church school for 32 years. I am pleased with what my grandchildren are learning. They are bright and the curriculum is challenging. There are numerous activities to involve parents and grandparents and I feel welcomed each time I visit. The teachers I have met are professional, caring, show loving attention to their students and spend much more than their required time daily planning and preparing for best use of class time. Also, I see that parents and grandparents are encouraged and welcomed to read to the children or share art or craft activities in the classroom. I love this school! The school has security measures in place and that is important. The halls are attractive and student work is displayed. Classrooms are neat, tidy and boards and posters show some of the current language, math, reading and art activities. The campus is lovely and I am pleased my grandchildren call this their school.

Margaret Elementary School is a FABULOUS school. This is a small school and very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Your child is definitely an individual and NEVER a number in this school. My kids have been here since the day it opened and I could not ask for a more exceptional group of teachers AND leadership. I feel completely safe and comfortable knowing that my child is getting an excellent education and her teachers and every other teacher in this school will always look out for her best interest and do the best they can with what they are given. Honestly, cannot say enough good things about this school!

Love this school! The entire staff work together to provide a fun, learning atmosphere for the children. Teachers are always available to answer questions & keep parents up to date. My child loves going to school each day & is learning so much.

Administration does an excellent job running the school. Teachers do a great job making sure the students in this school are involved and are offered extra-curricular activities.

Principal is awful. Teachers scream at students on microphones during lunch. Great new campus,but leadership is lacking.

This school is one of the best in the county!! The faculty and staff is Professional,caring and highly qualfied!!!!!! Exceptional in parental involvement!!!!

One of the best schools my child has attended. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Mr. Goble does an excellent job running the school.

Last modified Margaret Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.