Ohatchee, AL

Ohatchee High School 1

Posted January 17, 2013
I am a graduate of OHS and don't tell anyone that. It barely covers the basics. I guess when you take into consideration the amount of students who will actually continue into college, the school is doing fine. There is NO push for higher education because majority of graduates will never set foot in a college let alone have the determination to graduate from one. From personal experience alone, I can honestly say that OHS is terribly below par. I was in the "gifted" program and was shocked when I moved out of state for college. If you are okay with settling on doing nothing in life, then OHS is a great place to be.

Ohatchee High School 4

Posted August 27, 2011
I HAVE 2 CHILDREN CURRENTLY AT OHS,HAVE AN OLDER SON WHO GRADUATED FROM THERE. I LOVE THE SMALL TOWN,EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY,ATMOSPHERE.STAFF SEEM TO BE GOOD AT THIS TIME,WE ARE PROUD TO BE INDIANS !![BOTH MY BOYS PLAY FOOTBALL,WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE,ITS MY JOB TO SEE THAT NO ONE PRESSURE'S THEM,SO WE ALL ARE HAPPY !!]

Posted October 09, 2009
my child attends ohatchee high and she has loved since she started. I think this school is a great school with a great faculty qand staff.

Ohatchee High School

Posted August 21, 2008
I have one child attending Ohatchee High School and for the most part it seems to be an average school. I wouldn't advise parents to allow their children to participate in a 'sports' program though. From what I have seen, the children don't really get to 'enjoy' it but are highly pressured.

Ohatchee High School 3

Posted June 10, 2007
i'm a ninth grade student at this school and the teachers are nice if you can behave it may be under funded but im proud to say i go to this school.

Ohatchee High School 3

Posted April 24, 2006
The Principal never seems to be available. Most of the teachers seem to be trying but the education level just is not what it should be. Ms. Scott seems to have a good hand on things though. She can really communicate and get her point and thoughts across to the kids.

Ohatchee High School 4

Posted April 18, 2005
Im not parent but i am a student and i really do love ohatchee high school. Its makes a difference in many peoples lives, and one of them is mine. I have so many friends there and i would hate to go anywhere else! ~ haley lassiter!

Posted December 24, 2004
im not a parent but i went to ohatchee and i have also been to many other schools and ohatchee is the best less drugs crime and lots of great activities

Posted May 02, 2003
I was a service member for 20 years and my two sons changed schools frequently. We settled in Ohatchee while they were still at the elementary age and they have attended Ohatchee for four complete years. We enjoy the small school atmosphere, where alot of parents dream of sending their children who normally reside in the city. This is the dream and we are living it out, and we can concentrate on the bigger things in life rather than worry about our childrens future and present safety. This school takes care of their childrens, needs, safety and future endeavors.

Ohatchee High School
100 Cherokee Trl, Ohatchee, AL  36271
Last modified Ohatchee High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ohatchee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top