Bad
Good

The students' behavior is deplorable. Students are allowed to disrespect others at ball games and the coaches and staff as well as some parents think that it's funny. Embarrassing to the community. Obnoxious kids become obnoxious adults.

I think there is the issue of "who knows who" but that is everywhere. Overall I think we have very good teachers. I think that academically the school is above average. We are not from this area but chose this area to move over other areas in Blount county for the school only. Have not regretted the move. My child started kindergarten here and will graduate here. Very pleased.

This is a great school. I have heard the rumors about "having the correct last name", etc...I completely disagree. I have one in high school at OHS and one that graduated in 2012 . They have a hispanic last name, we don't own businesses in the community, we aren't rich or "faking" anything...and they love this school! My daughter graduated with Honors and is doing very well in college. This school is excellent and the teachers are very involved and caring!

If you have the correct last name, good at faking it, its the school for you! You have to be really good at it though, so think hard before sending your children there! Elementary Principal needs to be fired! And assistant high school principal needs to go also.

Great school, Great teachers, Great town. This is where my child will get her education!!! Go Redskins!!!

I attended OHS from 2006-2009. Although this school is not as diverse as other schools I have attended, OHS can keep it own. Depending on the instructors a student has, the quality of education is among the best in the State. The better teachers at the School include: Mr. Moss, Mr. KIlgore, Coach Camp, Coach Wester, Mrs. Reynolds, Mr. Allen, Ms. Dodd, Mrs. Dawkins. I recommend this institution to any parent looking to benefit their child's education. P.S. OHS has some of the better sport teams among the state. The football team is regularly challenging for a state football title. When I attended, the tennis team went to the finals twice, and the baseball team twice reached the state finals.

i love oneonta it is a good school i have awesome friends and awesome teachers who do teach us stuff i met my boyfrind the and i really fit in i would not chang any thing to leave and the football program is good

i'm a student at oneonta, and i must say that i hate this school more than anything. everyone is rude and stuck up, we never learn anything, people care too much about good test scores when they don't teach us enough to make good scores, our sports programs are terrible, they don't give any teams any money besides football, every teacher i've had has been mean, the food is terrible, and the school is too small for all the students they accept to attend. i hate waking up to go to this school every morning, and i'm dying to get out of here. i come home crying and begging to move. overall, oneonta is a terrible school. i reccomend it to no one.

I enjoyed attending this school, but looking back, I notice that the quality of my education was quite poor. Principal Keith Bendor is a poor role model and puts forth very little initiative.

Great school! Has great teachers and students and a great football program!

Last modified Oneonta High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.