Opelika, AL

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted September 10, 2006
West Forest School is a fantastic school. The staff is always willing to help the parents, as well as the students. All teachers at West Forest are well educated and provide a safe, nurturing education for my kids as well as others. Extracurricular yet educational activities are encouraged to every student. All kids are treated equal without regards to race or creed. West Forest has been great at providing knowledge to my children that will help them not only in higher education but in life. I thank West Forest for helping me as a parent to understand and appreciate education in every way. Thanks West Forest! The greatest school in the world would be hands down or up.....West Forest Intermediate School in Opelika, Alabama.

Posted October 21, 2005
West Forest is a great school and qaulified to do the job of teaching.With very qualifed teachers.West Forest is a great school!

Posted August 01, 2004
West Forest is a very good school academically and the administrator,faculty,are highly qualified and concerned, in my belief, because they put all kids first no matter what their learning styles are disabilities are, and staff are the greatest. As a parent who child attended WF, I never worried about her being there. I felt at ease and when any problems arised with her personal,academically,they called me took care of her made arrangement for homework to be delivered when I was unable to pick it up for her, I felt they had my back and helping to secure and making sure she did well in all her classes as well as extracurrilar activities and endeavors. West Forest will always have me to call on,even if my child is not their, because they even helped me with my academic when I returned to school. All the way with West Forest Intermediate School.

West Forest Intermediate School
2801 Waverly Parkway, Opelika, AL  36801
Last modified West Forest Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Forest Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top