Opelika, AL

Dixie Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2010
Love some of the teachers. Thats all l have to say.

Posted October 20, 2009
My son is in his 2nd year at Dixie Elementary. We really love Dixie Elementary. It has small class rooms so students get more one on one time. The principal and all the staff from teachers to librarians are very professional and helpful. I would recommend anyone to go to Dixie. Only thing I worry about is where he will go when he leaves Dixie.

Dixie Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
l rate it a zero. My children has been at dixie school since kindergarten. l want to put my children in a private school! Thats all l have to say. Thank you

Posted August 18, 2008
My son is in his second year at Dixie and we couldn't be happier! The principal and teachers are absolutely wonderful!! Dixie is a small, close-knit school that really focuses on each child individually. My son has excelled at Dixie. The principal is amazing! He runs the school in a very structured, yet fun, enviroment for the kids. Dixie excels when it comes to testing and making sure each student is working at their best individual level. We've had some experience with a bigger school, where you're just a face in the crowd. At Dixie, you will never experience that. The entire staff makes you feel wanted and appreciated, students and parents, alike. We couldn't ask for a better school or staff.

Posted April 29, 2008
Dixie is the greatest. Principal and faculty are outstanding educators and my child loves going to Dixie. It is nice in todays world to have a place to send your child to that is safe and teaches the values she needs to excel.

Dixie Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2006

Dixie Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted February 22, 2006
I love Dixie Elementary School. It is a small and family oriented school. The principal is great and very good with the students and teachers. I feel my child has been taught by exceptionally trained and professional teachers. My child is in fourth grade this year and the only concern I have is when he leaves Dixie where will he go to school. The middle school defintely needs a great deal of help. Hopefully the leaders of Russell County School Board and our Superintendent will help to make it better. Overall, Dixie Elementary is off the chart in my books.

Dixie Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
The principal is a team player and really strives for the best in the children, but the school needs more money and more opportunities for extracurricular activities and educational tools that simply are not available. Currently, there is no program available for gifted children.

Posted August 18, 2003
Great Small School , only drawback is after the fifth grade there is no middle school to go to.

Dixie Elementary School
4914 US Hwy 80 West, Opelika, AL  36804
Last modified Dixie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top