Bad
Good

After four years in the public school system, we decided to make a change. We home schooled for a couple of years and then enrolled our children at Trinity Christian School. Our children had excellent grades in public school, but were not being challenged. Trinity Christian School has been a true blessing for our children. They are challenged everyday by knowledgeable teachers that truly care about their students.

This school went way beyond my expectations. The teachers and staff dealt with students as individuals, not a collective whole. They are true professionals and live their beliefs. Public school here failed my children and it was here I learned the learning problem one of my children has and how we can work with it. You'd think public school would have had more knowledge. Trinity truly has the childs best interest at heart and are parent friendly which I didn't find elsewhere.

Students are given too much homework. If your child cannot work on their own, this was an impossible task especially if both parents work outside the home. It was almost as if they weren't being taught in the classroom. My child spent 5 hours per day on homework--why would any child like school if this is ALL they do. No wonder they don't have extracurricular activities--there's no time.

I am glad to have found this school. Public schools have floundered since 'no student left behind' so I had to seek other avenues for my children. They do not cater to the lowest common denominator.

Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12