Posted January 24, 2013
After four years in the public school system, we decided to make a change. We home schooled for a couple of years and then enrolled our children at Trinity Christian School. Our children had excellent grades in public school, but were not being challenged. Trinity Christian School has been a true blessing for our children. They are challenged everyday by knowledgeable teachers that truly care about their students.

Posted March 31, 2011
This school went way beyond my expectations. The teachers and staff dealt with students as individuals, not a collective whole. They are true professionals and live their beliefs. Public school here failed my children and it was here I learned the learning problem one of my children has and how we can work with it. You'd think public school would have had more knowledge. Trinity truly has the childs best interest at heart and are parent friendly which I didn't find elsewhere.

Trinity Christian School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
Students are given too much homework. If your child cannot work on their own, this was an impossible task especially if both parents work outside the home. It was almost as if they weren't being taught in the classroom. My child spent 5 hours per day on homework--why would any child like school if this is ALL they do. No wonder they don't have extracurricular activities--there's no time.

Posted December 15, 2006
I am glad to have found this school. Public schools have floundered since 'no student left behind' so I had to seek other avenues for my children. They do not cater to the lowest common denominator.

Trinity Christian School 1

Posted April 30, 2006
Poor choice of education for your children. Too much focus on religion and not enough of the fundamentals. Children do poorly on standardized testing such as ACT and SAT. A waste of good money, in my opinion.

Trinity Christian School 3

Posted November 03, 2005
Trinity is overall a well run Christian private school. We had no intention of continuing at Trinity past Kindergarten because the public schools here are very good. Our child's kindergarten teacher handled the class well. However, the curriculum was heavy on religion and light on reading and writing. Some may prefer this. When our daughter began first grade in Opelika city schools she was behind. She could not read much at all. The other kids who were brought up in the public schools' kindergarten program were reading at a more advanced level. Our daughter caught up and today she is on the 'A' honor roll in third grade. We attend chuch regularly and our children are growing in their faith. I caution parents to consider the pros and cons of a Christian school education that tries to balance academics and religion.

Posted July 19, 2004
Trinity provides my daughters with rock solid lessons and advanced academics. I am amazed with the projects and lessons that they bring home. I would highly recommend this school to any parent that asked.

Posted May 19, 2004
TCS is exceptional at incorporating God's word into every subject and at raising our kids up to be men and women of integrity. They also focus on teaching accountability while disciplining with love.

Trinity Christian School
P.O. Box 311, Opelika, AL  36803
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top