Opelika, AL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 04, 2014
Great school, great teachers, and great staff. This school is one of the only elementary schools that still has a music program! Many teachers have been there to see different generations come through which is special because if you went to school there its a great feeling to be able to know the teachers that you are sending your children to as well.

Posted July 30, 2014
Love this school. Amazing in so many ways. Teacher always go above anf beyond. As a volunteer I enjoy my time getting to know the teachers on a friendship level. Everyone always seems to be in a great mood and work well together.

Posted July 30, 2014
I grew up in Opelika city limits. I can tell that Beauregard is far more advanced in elementary education. My children enjoy their teachers and all other staff. I believe that speaks highly of the school and Lee county school system.

Posted July 29, 2014
Great school! Nice caring teachers and amazing staff. This is my daughters 4th year there and I cannot say enough positives about our experience.

Posted July 29, 2014
Wonderful teachers! Both my children learned so much here!! Excited about the new principle!! Last one was anything but fair!

Posted July 29, 2014
We love Beauregard Elementary!! The teachers are awesome! We always enjoy visiting our child during lunches, awards days, and choir programs because everyone is so welcoming. If only we could keep her there...

Posted July 29, 2014
This school is amazing, the teacher are great. They are very loving and caring, the Children have a great learning environment. The go the extra mile to teach!!

Posted July 29, 2014
I'm a very proud parent of children who attend Beauregard elementary. The teachers create a loving and creative learning environment. We couldn't ask for a better learning environment for our children.

Posted July 29, 2014
We love Beauregard Elementary School. It feels like a family environment when we come to visit our children. We especially enjoy the musicals that Mrs. Redden performs with the children. Wish our kids could stay forever. Looking forward to our new principal.

Beauregard Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2012
I have had kids in this school before and it is ashame a child cannot go to school without being single out by a teacher .They should know better . they are our future they need to be professional .help these kids ,dont hurt them by the way you act.

Beauregard Elementary School
300 Lee Rd 431, Opelika, AL  36804
Last modified Beauregard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beauregard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top