Opelika, AL

Posted August 04, 2014
This school is a great school to be apart of and attend. I went through the entire system from Beauregard elementary to middle school and on to Beauregard high school. It's great that this high school has a Principal who stands for God and good morals. This school is ever growing and ever becoming better and is a great place to be.

Beauregard High School 3

Posted April 25, 2014
I personally enjoy the variety of classes offered at Beauregard, but the scheduling is usually difficult for the honors students. Many of the teachers are friendly and helpful, but a few of them are not very knowledgeable about communication with needy children. These areas aren't problematic; however, the school buildings are in desperate need. One of our hallways is so broken down that it leaks (through the light fixture!) every time it rains. If there is any school that needs a financial help, it is Beauregard High School. But the classes still have great qualities.

Beauregard High School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
I grew up in beauregard schools all my life till the time i turned 17 when i dropped out. The students and teachers really try and work together to make the school a safe place to learn. I can't even remember a time where we didn't feel safe. I just wish i would have paid more attation to the faculty more than what i did. They did their best by me . They took their time to work with me when i didn't understand something, also was very patient with me when i acted out till they had no choice to tell me not to come back . If you are a student and reading this don't do like i did if u wanna know how i was just ask Mr. brown about Joshua morrison also thank you Mr. Brown .. I now attend Austin Peay State University in Clarksville Tennessee

Posted September 09, 2008
I am an alumnus of Beauregard High School, Class of 2007. Beauregard is an excellent school and prepared me wonderfully for college. I now attend Auburn University, where I am major in Secondary Education. The teachers and classes at Beauregard prepared me for college classes and have allowed me to maintain a 3.5 GPA here at Auburn. The teachers and staff genuinely care about each student and do all that they can to make their school safe and prepare them for life outside of Beauregard. Beauregard is truly and excellent school. Go Hornets!

Beauregard High School 0

Posted September 05, 2008
I am a parent that has lived in the Beauregard community for almost 20 years. My children have been in the schools for 10 years. It is a little different from the schools that I attended. I really hope the teachers of this fine school will continue to teach to the best of their gift and ability. Also, not forgetting that each child may learn differently. Teachers continue to be as creative in the teaching process as possible, remembering that we should all treat others in the way that we would want to be treated. I feel we all have something to offer in all of our children's positive learning experience. Keep Up the Great Work!!! Go Hornets.

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted May 21, 2007
I have just completed my Junior year at Beauregard High School. I have been in this community my whole life and couldn't ask for a better one. I love my school, faculty, and friends. I have received an excellent education that I believe will take me far. Much of the faculty are graduates of the school. I appreciate all the Mr. Brown and the faculty does for us.

Beauregard High School 1

Posted September 13, 2006
- a former student

Posted August 06, 2006
I am currently a senior at Beauregard High School. I have loved the education I have recieved here, and believe it to be one of the best in the area. Although we may not have the best funding, or the most electives, we have a great faculty. We also have a sense of safeness and closeness which you don't experience at a bigger school. I know almost all my fellow students names. We are more than a 'country school', we are truly a great school that continues to improve. '07

Posted November 07, 2005
I am a student of Beauregard High School. I have never been around so many teachers who work as hard or care as much as the ones who make up the staff of Beauregard High School. I get a good education and tie in today's society with what I have learned. I recieve a wonderful education and appreciate the work the staff does. The principal does a great job of running the school, and keeping a peaceful and appropriate learning environment.

Beauregard High School
7343 Al Hwy 51, Opelika, AL  36804
Last modified Beauregard High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beauregard High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top