Owens Cross Roads, AL

Owens Cross Roads Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2014
I'm very upset with the last minute choice of a new kindergarten teacher..I will be contacting board of education to review her teachings.it's only September and we are pulling our child out and now will be homeschooling:/ so disappointed with the lack of experience this teacher has, not good for a school with a blue ribbon reputation to withold!!

Posted March 26, 2011
Hey, I am an A,B Honor Roll student in Mrs.Ange's Fifth Grade class. I think that this is the BEST school in the world. It has many different ways for students to learn and I just adore them! :) Everyone, including you, should check out the newest way of raising money, and it is called "10 for Technology", and I just completely adore this type of technology.

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 31, 2007
I have two children that attend this school. I have been very impressed with the student teacher ratio & parent involement.My child reads 3 grades above her level & if it were not for the dedicated teacher& good communication with the parents it could not have been possible.Thanks to the teacher & all staff!

Posted May 28, 2007
My son and daughter both attend this school. I have been very pleased with their education. The teachers are wonderful. The school has a very friendly and caring environment. I would not have them attend any other school. The level of parent involvement is phenomenal.

Owens Cross Roads Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2006
My son attended Owens Cross Roads Elementary from 1st through 6th there are some of the best teachers in the STATE at this school, very loving, intelligent and caring! My son had a teacher that should never teach! She destroyed his self-esteem and would embarrass him in front of the class. I called and wrote letters, but nothing could be done about her because she has tenor. Tenor gives a teacher license not to give our students a quality education.

Owens Cross Roads Elementary School
161 Wilson Mann Rd, Owens Cross Roads, AL  35763
Last modified Owens Cross Roads Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owens Cross Roads Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top