Bad
Good

I have two students that attend the school. The principal is very attentive and loved by all students. The student teacher ratio is better than the schools I attended. I have lived in Madison county all my life and of all schools in the system, 3 of which I attended, you can't find a more caring professional staff.

I'm very upset with the last minute choice of a new kindergarten teacher..I will be contacting board of education to review her teachings.it's only September and we are pulling our child out and now will be homeschooling:/ so disappointed with the lack of experience this teacher has, not good for a school with a blue ribbon reputation to withold!!

My school is Owens Cross Roads Elementary, we like the teachers and the staff is a great school.

Hey, I am an A,B Honor Roll student in Mrs.Ange's Fifth Grade class. I think that this is the BEST school in the world. It has many different ways for students to learn and I just adore them! :) Everyone, including you, should check out the newest way of raising money, and it is called "10 for Technology", and I just completely adore this type of technology.

I have two children that attend this school. I have been very impressed with the student teacher ratio & parent involement.My child reads 3 grades above her level & if it were not for the dedicated teacher& good communication with the parents it could not have been possible.Thanks to the teacher & all staff!

My son and daughter both attend this school. I have been very pleased with their education. The teachers are wonderful. The school has a very friendly and caring environment. I would not have them attend any other school. The level of parent involvement is phenomenal.

Last modified Owens Cross Roads Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.