Oxford, AL

Ce Hanna School 4

Posted March 07, 2012
Both of my children attended Oxford City Schools and we were completely satisfied. No school is perfect but I believe that how your child does in school is as much the parent's responsibility as it is the school. Less than half of parents are participating the the school activities or their child's education. I knew who my children were with and who their friends were and they families. They are now young adults and I'm very proud of them. My daughter has a degree in education and is currently a stay at home mom raising two kids. My son has business and accounting degrees and is working as a CPA. I attribute their education to Oxford City Schools and great leadership and support of the schools by the City of Oxford.

Posted January 31, 2009

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008
Excellent school, great teachers, great programs

Posted January 08, 2008

Ce Hanna School 1

Posted February 20, 2006
My daughter went to this school for 2 years and we didn t like the school at all. Not only do they have a poor discipline problems but the principle and teachers aren t concerned about the students education or safety. If you are new to this area, don t send your child to this school. Concerned parent

Ce Hanna School
1111 Watson Rd, Oxford, AL  36203
Last modified Ce Hanna School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ce Hanna School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top