Posted September 02, 2010
This is my son's second year at Trinity. The teachers really care about the students, Almost like a second family.

Trinity Christian Academy 4

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted May 16, 2007
Our son began attending Trinity's daycare program at age 2. He is currently in the 6th grade and our plan is for him to continue through high school. Trinity teachers and support staff work extremely hard to prepare each student for college and beyond. The education surpasses anything that our local county schools can offer. More importantly, our son learns daily the importance of having faith in Christ.

Posted November 07, 2004
Great in each and every way. Not a business but a true Biblically-based educational ministry that does not comprimise scriptural integrity. Great for moral and spiritual development of my 4 children. _Jeff Wesson

Trinity Christian Academy 4

Posted September 30, 2004
I went to this school for 12 years. The faculty and staff care about their students. It truly is like a big family. Outsiders may think it sounds strict, but TCA sticks to the Bible and God's teachings. I am so happy that TCA was a part of my life, and I was then too. Many of my teachers became my friends, and continue to be some of the best people to have ever touched my life.

Posted September 21, 2004
- a former student
I went to T.C.A. from 1985 thru 1987 and enjoy every minute of it. I had never been to a Christian school but had been a Christian for a long time. The teachers and staff were wonderful and showed that cared not only about your education but also your life as well. The school was like one big family and though we had our disagreements at times, in the end we stuck together and tried to take care of eachother. I am in the army now and I still think about all the wonderful people that I met and at times when I'm deployed those people's memories give me comfort. I only wished that I could have gone there for all 12 years!

Posted August 13, 2004
We have had our youngest daughter at TCA since K2 (now in K5) and our oldest daughter began last year in the 4th grade. I cannot say enough about the biblical basis that the studies are taught on. TCA has become a real important part of our life. Not only are the text book biblically based but they are very challanging as well. Going from public school to TCA was a big transition academically for my oldest daughter but through encouragement of the staff she was able to make it through our first year and adjusted very well. Thank you TCA staff for your desire to work for the Lord.

Trinity Christian Academy
1500 Airport Road, Oxford, AL  36203
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top